Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

New content seems good but i wont try it becouse of the nerfs

Lost any kind of desire to play this and i think i will go back to League of legends madness :)

At least all my characters there are still playable and the nerfs are not ruining the game so bad like this one :)

See ya guys ! Enjoy the new league...at least those of you who have the nerves to invest more time in this shithole game with no future ;)

P.s. Advice for new players.... DON`T BOTHER MAN ! The game seems fun from videos but once you have your head smashed with the nerfhammer you will understand the pain of watching your 4 month investments going to trash can in a matter of 20 min maintenance :)

Rest in pepperronnii Path of Shitxile
I love these kids crying about nerfs on OP BiS shit when there's no many buffs in the patch notes.
When we can see a picture with Bex?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
Koheleth wrote:

Why was this nerfed again? The newly nerfed version was fine why would you break it? If it is not broken don't break it? Well...guess i still have my old legacy one.

No idea. GGG just hates bow builds.

0 buff to bow skills in the past year / 3 or 4 leagues.

They nerfed voltaxic, nerfed reach of the council the past and now killed it. Another 1c vendor trash unique bow.

There is no reason to do chain prophecys anymore as well, since council bow was the main reason to farm Pale of the council bosses.

So, with one single nerf they are killing not only a bow, but a entire game content such as prophecy chains/pale council farm. More and more dead and useless game content that could just still be great if they don't fuc* with it.

Death Opus is a fucking joke guys, I hope you're not serious. If you want play bow your only hope is to drop a GG unique bow if u're lucky or craft one with 10ex if you're rich. Both is hard to start a league with.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Mar 2, 2017, 8:32:22 AM
"
Demonkroeger wrote:
My god... this nerf of drillneck and reach.... Is this (hardcore) nerf legit? are drillneck and reach deserving this nerf? Hell no!

Lol cry me a river. Since the release of this quiver everyone was using it. There was literally no other quiver that could compete with Drillneck for Bow build with pierce.
Ok Reach of the Council Nerf to 2 additional arrow...Now they have to BUFF its damage again or they kill the bow completely....I think this should have been the nerf from 1st time and leave the damage untouched...
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Demonkroeger wrote:
My god... this nerf of drillneck and reach.... Is this (hardcore) nerf legit? are drillneck and reach deserving this nerf? Hell no!

Lol cry me a river. Since the release of this quiver everyone was using it. There was literally no other quiver that could compete with Drillneck for Bow build with pierce.

Voltaxic rift nerfed, drillneck nerfed, reach of the council nerfed. Question is: why?

Bow builds isn't that powerful comparated to most spells of the game. Even melee that was a joke in the past now is way better than going for a bow build. Council was the last survivor unique bow in PoE and now its another 1c trash item.

Nobody is crying, but personally I like bows, and it's kinda sad bow skills got exactly 0 buffs in the last YEAR while spells and vinktars still untouch.

There is simply no reason to play bow builds in poe anymore. What is really sad in my opinion. Killing bow builds in every single way but other spells and flasks still op as fuck. GGG way to be. GGG just HATE bow, don't ask me why.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Mar 2, 2017, 9:26:07 AM
Wow, Vaal Discipline becomes completely useless.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Voltaxic rift nerfed, drillneck nerfed, reach of the council nerfed. Question is: why?

Bow builds isn't that powerful comparated to most spells of the game. Even melee that was a joke in the past now is way better than going for a bow build. Council was the last survivor unique bow in PoE and now its another 1c trash item.

Nobody is crying, but personally I like bows, and it's kinda sad bow skills got exactly 0 buffs in the last YEAR while spells and vinktars still untouch.

There is simply no reason to play bow builds in poe anymore. What is really sad in my opinion. Killing bow builds in every single way but other spells and flasks still op as fuck. GGG way to be. GGG just HATE bow, don't ask me why.

Bullshit. Almost every crit bow build was using Death Opus, which is the same, not the RoTC. Bow builds not powerfull? Go look at Mathil Tornado Shot build (with Death Opus).
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Death Opus is a fucking joke guys, I hope you're not serious. If you want play bow your only hope is to drop a GG unique bow if u're lucky or craft one with 10ex if you're rich. Both is hard to start a league with.

Well, not really: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1738625/page/1

"
I want to thank the guys in the comments that suggested using Death's Opus as a cheap replacement for the Reach bow if you can't afford it. DPS wise it should be almost equal, if not better than Reach of the Council in some cases, and you might want to get one until you can afford a Reach. I'll try to do some damage testings with it.
Also I've uploaded a Video where I killed the Shaper with a white Crude Bow instead of Reach of the Council.

Moreover, Mathil killed shaper with a Death Opus and Tornado Shot.
Last edited by A7X89 on Mar 2, 2017, 9:41:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info