Master experience has not carried over to standard

Hi,

Apologies if this has been discussed or I just don't know the process. Just logged into standard to merge stash tabs etc, after the finish of the breach league.

My hideout is at the level of my standard toon, which was low level.

In breach league I leveled one of my masters to 7, and most others to 6.

Will this update be applied to my master XP in standard? It was a lot of work.

Thank you in advance.
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 12:00:21 PM
I'm in the same boat. I'm a relatively newer player, and Breach League is the first time I really started playing a lot, along with some friends. We got our Masters all to about 6 or 7 as well.

Before we started working on our Master reputations, we did a little research to make sure our work wasn't in vain, and we found a post by Chris of GGG back in 2014 where he states "Your favour totals will be added together. The highest reputation value with each master will be used." (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/998489)

Has this changed? Did I misunderstand his post? Or can we expect those Master Reputation levels to be fixed?

Edit: My standard hideout was replaced to my Breach Hideout, and my Masters seem to be updated to the higher reputation Breach masters. Updating this in case anyone stumbles on it. Just give those GGG guys some extra time!

Thanks GGG, keep up the awesome work.
Last edited by Sorats on Feb 28, 2017, 9:10:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info