I had an argument with a feminist... My boss.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
You dont like the world feminist now?
Talk about a Freudian slip. To both questions: No, I don't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 28, 2017, 11:19:51 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
I'm confused now... is Solwitch a dude or a dudete?

Girl until proven otherwise. :P
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

except that we're on internet. Women do not exist, until proven otherwise.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

except that we're on internet. Women do not exist, until proven otherwise.

But how to we proof it? Nudes? Sex tape? Visiting a off topic member and fucking em?
"
sarahaustin wrote:

But how to we proof it? Nudes? Sex tape? Visiting a off topic member and fucking em?

ewww god no!
Only a few moderators know the truth lol
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The truth huh? So there is something to find... then you must be a lady! Would make sense, you and I_NO do share some characteristics in how you post.

Imagine if you're a guy reading what i just wrote and it's all levels of wrong. :D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Im all about equality - womans to the mines!
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a minuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... solwitch is a SHE?!

Wait what Solwitch is a she??? ohhh then that explain how she won an argument against a woman... it's a feat only another woman can perform once per full moon.

Well, it says witch in the name, so...

And as a feminist i can say that her boss isnt a feminist but a radical feminist. Very different. Feminists want equal rights between men and women. The radical ones want special rights.

But, um, don't we have those already? For like years now? If you are talking about those gaps and other male privileges, you sure want to look up what kind of privileges women have.
Heck, you don't have to look far:
- You a woman playing PoE: zomg pls gib autograph
You a man playing PoE: who care fag gtfo
- CS:GO female streamers and pro players earnings
- Courts in divorce cases
- Rape allegations
- etc.
And I'm not saying that these are to counterbalance other fucked up things people do. It is just people being idiots, and there is little you can do to fix that. On both ends. :@ Some people are decent human beings, be it with rules or not, and so are not. Be it with rules or not.
But well, you could say that you cannot change that... Unless you present artificial barriers that will hurt other people (collage forced female/male ratio and so on), being sexist on principle, and not because people are idiots and break those rules. This is a giant can of worms that nobody wants to open, and quite frankly should not open.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Well, it says witch in the name, so...

And as a feminist i can say that her boss isnt a feminist but a radical feminist. Very different. Feminists want equal rights between men and women. The radical ones want special rights.

But, um, don't we have those already? For like years now? If you are talking about those gaps and other male privileges, you sure want to look up what kind of privileges women have.
Heck, you don't have to look far:
- You a woman playing PoE: zomg pls gib autograph
You a man playing PoE: who care fag gtfo
- CS:GO female streamers and pro players earnings
- Courts in divorce cases
- Rape allegations
- etc.
And I'm not saying that these are to counterbalance other fucked up things people do. It is just people being idiots, and there is little you can do to fix that. On both ends. :@ Some people are decent human beings, be it with rules or not, and so are not. Be it with rules or not.
But well, you could say that you cannot change that... Unless you present artificial barriers that will hurt other people (collage forced female/male ratio and so on), being sexist on principle, and not because people are idiots and break those rules. This is a giant can of worms that nobody wants to open, and quite frankly should not open.

The ingame thing comes from horny gamer guys, not really from the girls. Girls pretend to be men in games to not get special treatment which usually ends up in harassment. Men pretend to be women in games to get free shit. So its men using men and men abusing women.

Courts are old fashioned, to most of them a woman is the better choice to raise kids while the man is better at earning the money to provide for them, got nothing to do with feminists and everything with how society perceives parenting.

Rape against women gets attention, rape against men gets laughed at especially if it was a woman doing the raping. Little feminists can do here as they want equal rights, unlike those radical ones that call it rape when you look at her.

Im always careful with the wage gap thing. If a man works at a place the same amount of years in the very same position as a woman he shouldnt get paid more. But on the other side, if women work jobs part time to care for their kids they shouldnt complain about the wage gap because men simply work the same job but for longer hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info