Hideout and master and atlas not merging

(First apologies for any mispell, not native eng)
Hello, today breach ended, I had read that if I emptied standart hideout, I would keep the league hideout because of the number of placed objects, and that standart masters would get the experience from the league masters, yet not only did I not kept the breach hideout but my masters also didn't get anything, even losing level (because breach masters were higher level). My atlas progression is gonne.
Was I mistaken or did something went wrong?
Thanks in advance for any answer
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2017, 12:45:23 PM
I have the same problem with atlas not merging. The prvious league character had more maps completed but breach char had proceeded further to higher tiers. Just need to find out if that is okay and if it is possible to merge without losses in the future
Yeah, my hideout and master XP hasn't transferred either. Says I have no hideout and my masters are only lv2 at most now, when in league they were all lv8.
~ DON'T WORRY I'M PACKING A CHAINSAW ~
I'm not sure, but have the realms already merged yet?
If not, then try to be patient. They should merge soon.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Because they haven't merged them yet. They have to take the servers down to do those things. Either it is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, according to Bex, or the next time MIGHT be when 2.6 goes live (don't quote me on that as GGG likes to do the final merger BEFORE the new league starts).

Edit: Just so you newer guys know. After a league ends, characters usually get migrated over first. Sometimes that can take as little as a few hours to a day or so. Then, things like your hideouts, master's etc get carried over after the realms are brought down. This is how it works at the end of every league. So sit tight and be patient, everything will be brought over in due time.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Feb 27, 2017, 8:50:36 PM
Thanks for that information, Dunedain. I was just a tad peeved thinking I had to do my mapping all over again! I'm STILL a casual N00B, and didn't know it took that long....also a computer N00B...I know enough to be dangerous!... :)
"
Because they haven't merged them yet. They have to take the servers down to do those things. Either it is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, according to Bex, or the next time MIGHT be when 2.6 goes live (don't quote me on that as GGG likes to do the final merger BEFORE the new league starts).

Edit: Just so you newer guys know. After a league ends, characters usually get migrated over first. Sometimes that can take as little as a few hours to a day or so. Then, things like your hideouts, master's etc get carried over after the realms are brought down. This is how it works at the end of every league. So sit tight and be patient, everything will be brought over in due time.

Thanks for the info, it lowered my anxiety, the merging has been completed.
The post can be closed ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info