[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Kemokuma wrote:
any good alternative to lycosidae in your opinion?

Could probably pick up any decent rare with life/res/attack speed, or any other decent mods with influences, just make sure to get enough accuracy to make it count more than a lyco would.
What is the best amulet enchantment sir
Just wish you had a more detailed leveling guide. :(
"
Rockerbyter wrote:
Just wish you had a more detailed leveling guide. :(

Sorry bud, but leveling in poe is super basic and super flexible. There is never a 100% set in stone path to take or items to get and honestly its super easy. There is already a ton that has to go into a build guide, i don't want to put even more in there and flood it with useless info to help those handful of players that have never played POE before.

To be blunt, this is a build guide, not a how to play POE tutorial.
Build is fully up to date for 3.11.... sorta. Not much changed this patch but to be perfectly honest it has been way to long since i have played this build. IDK why since this is literally one of my fav builds ever and it is sooooo satisfying to play.

That being said i am almost 100% sure i am going to fully redo and optimize this build this league. Seems like a good league for it!

Anyway the main build is all the same, but optimization with awakened gems, new gear/influences/crafts, better uniques, annoints, etc etc all need to be looked at and updated. Along with cluster jewels obviously. I really look forward to diving into this build again later this league!

Still perfectly usable as is and i suggest you check out the notes + changelog in the original post. If you have any questions of course feel free to post up or stop by my stream!
So since i'm not one to rush anything at the start of a new season i decided to try this as my first char in Harvest. Though i'm currently only lvl 65 and still finishing up the last act, i've got to say this is a really fun build. So far i just bought the highest eDPS one-hander i could for 1c every time i felt i needed an upgrade. Also got lucky on a cheap Thief's Torment, which makes the mana issue disappear and makes me rather tanky. Anything that doesn't oneshot me will be replenished rather quickly.

Would love to see/hear about any changes in items or perhaps a cluster jewel or two if you have the time. Still thinking about the Lycosidae shield. Is that really needed? Just wondering since i havent dropped below 100% hit chance as of yet, so simply picked up a Titucius for some defenses till now.

Props for this compact guide :D
"
HumanatorNL wrote:
So since i'm not one to rush anything at the start of a new season i decided to try this as my first char in Harvest. Though i'm currently only lvl 65 and still finishing up the last act, i've got to say this is a really fun build. So far i just bought the highest eDPS one-hander i could for 1c every time i felt i needed an upgrade. Also got lucky on a cheap Thief's Torment, which makes the mana issue disappear and makes me rather tanky. Anything that doesn't oneshot me will be replenished rather quickly.

Would love to see/hear about any changes in items or perhaps a cluster jewel or two if you have the time. Still thinking about the Lycosidae shield. Is that really needed? Just wondering since i havent dropped below 100% hit chance as of yet, so simply picked up a Titucius for some defenses till now.

Props for this compact guide :D

Whole build really needs to be dove into again, doing this league 100% and i can't wait. Have already started over the last 2 days thinking of some stuff to look into.

Thief's torment is great while leveling but obviously not a good end game option. I am thinking with a combination of -mana cost stuff and mana leech most things shouldn't really be a problem. Tree needs to be redone with cluster jewels, some mods/crafts will be different, awakened gems, new influence types etc etc.

As for lyco i would say definitely not. Thought about this yesterday as well. Previously we went it because dual wielding doesn't really do anything for ele builds (now not for phys builds either :P) but with the accuracy changes and things like precision it should be relatively easy to stay above like 95% hit chance, maybe even 100% tbh. Problem is there is not a huge amount of choices in shields that you could go.

Either way will completely rip the build apart and revamp it but probably won't be for weeks and weeks yet.
Played this build a couple leagues ago, and I have to say, it's probably the most fun out of any I've ever played. I noticed that you said you're gonna completely overhaul it this league, so I'm running another raider build that can respec pretty easily into this once it's done. Is it possible to get an ETA on that overhaul? I know making builds requires an insane amount of work and dedication, so take as much time as you need to make this build the best it can be. Thanks!
I second what elvisnotdead21 says. Take your time and thank you for answering.

I'll just see what hit percentage i can get without Lycosidae and if it's not at least 95%, i'll just get one. Always good to have a cheap item in a build ^^
"
Played this build a couple leagues ago, and I have to say, it's probably the most fun out of any I've ever played. I noticed that you said you're gonna completely overhaul it this league, so I'm running another raider build that can respec pretty easily into this once it's done. Is it possible to get an ETA on that overhaul? I know making builds requires an insane amount of work and dedication, so take as much time as you need to make this build the best it can be. Thanks!

Im glad to hear that you enjoy it so much. ST has always been one of my favorite builds, there is something about it that is just super satisfying to play...

I literally answered your question though in the last sentence in the post right above yours.

That being said hopefully i will be able to do it sooner that that, but have a lot of things to look into for it and all while working full time as well.

"
HumanatorNL wrote:
I second what elvisnotdead21 says. Take your time and thank you for answering.

I'll just see what hit percentage i can get without Lycosidae and if it's not at least 95%, i'll just get one. Always good to have a cheap item in a build ^^

That is a good plan. Not much you can do with shields, so if a shield gives you like 10-15% extra hit chance and some life/block well meh lyco it is lol.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jun 23, 2020, 12:37:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info