[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I finally gave up on this build, its just not tanky enough for this league, infact im struggling a lot with anything thats not a summoner to not get one shot by the metas, i hope they add some life into evasion builds or give another defense mechanic maybe thats skill based like a parry or something because atm its hard for the right hand side of the tree unless your a bow and stand off screen presumably which isnt the most fun to be honest its nice to see your enemy.
"
hardmuncle wrote:
I finally gave up on this build, its just not tanky enough for this league, infact im struggling a lot with anything thats not a summoner to not get one shot by the metas, i hope they add some life into evasion builds or give another defense mechanic maybe thats skill based like a parry or something because atm its hard for the right hand side of the tree unless your a bow and stand off screen presumably which isnt the most fun to be honest its nice to see your enemy.

With new influences and a pile of new mods and such I am really hoping to get to full update/revamp this build (probably not until next league). ST is such a fun skill, but raider has been left behind largely so far. Finally got a few number upgrades last league or w/e it was, but still kinda underwhelming compared to some of the other class revamps.

Still overall it has had minor dmg upgrades to mods, items, passives, and ascendancy class now, so damage is probably not a huge problem. Though point blank did get nerfed some.

Biggest negative of build id say is having to swap a gem out everytime for single target (which feels awful even if it just takes a second, luckily POE 2 when it comes out will take care of this).

As for being defensive, the build was and is never meant to roll up and face tank things completely. You have to whirl and move constantly and dodge stuff manually for the most part, but most ranged type builds are like that.

The way defenses work in poe (armor sucks, evasion/dodge is good till you get hit and then ur just fucked) and monsters/mods having some crazy high one shot kill capabilities there is no other choice. Which is why strong es leech/regen builds are the best for defenses. Leeching 5.5k to 6k life still lets you get one shot. Having 10k ES with emergency vaal discipline and leech/regen is really the only way to be fully defensive.
Build updated/tweaked for 3.10 minus w/e changes hit with patchnotes.
Is there anyway that this can be played as a pathfinder or no?
"
SiriusFez wrote:

Build is based around raider. Raider should be used. If you want to try it as a different class that is completely up to you but no longer has anything to do with my guide essentially so you basically on your own.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
SiriusFez wrote:

Build is based around raider. Raider should be used. If you want to try it as a different class that is completely up to you but no longer has anything to do with my guide essentially so you basically on your own.

ok that is understandable, I appreciate all the help!!
Hi,

Could you explain how do you have enough mana regen to play with dual buff ?
If I put herald of ice on, I don't have enough mana to be able to spam.
"
1nTenSe wrote:
Hi,

Could you explain how do you have enough mana regen to play with dual buff ?
If I put herald of ice on, I don't have enough mana to be able to spam.

Answered in the guide.
Hey! I'm about to start this build for 3.10 and am wondering what your thoughts are on the new notable Secrets of Suffering for this build?
"
SpykerVenator wrote:
Hey! I'm about to start this build for 3.10 and am wondering what your thoughts are on the new notable Secrets of Suffering for this build?

Honestly no idea. I don't know much about scorch, brittle, and sapped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info