[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Can someone tell me good uniques to look out for leveling? I died at 57 and will try this build again haha
Will this build work with claws?
"
rejechted wrote:

yes, it would be cheaper to get a good Edps claw then dagger but you want to get a dagger in the end to get that fun poison stacking
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
rejechted wrote:

yes, it would be cheaper to get a good Edps claw then dagger but you want to get a dagger in the end to get that fun poison stacking

Are you sure about that? Poison does so little dps in the build, right? It's an ele build, and only phys and chaos damage poison.

I feel like daggers and foils are the best options for this build, not claws because of the nodes on the tree more focused on phys.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Mar 16, 2017, 5:24:39 PM
"
niuage wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
rejechted wrote:

Are you sure about that? Poison does so little dps in the build, right? It's an ele build, and only phys and chaos damage poison.

I feel like daggers and foils are the best options for this build, not claws because of the nodes on the tree more focused on phys.
'

could be actully hehe, think claws are the cheapest to get a good weapon, while foils or daggers can get higher crit and crit multi vs claws
On the no chaos resist how do you deal with things that deal chaos IE bosses or other mobs?
"
niuage wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
rejechted wrote:

1. Yep, poison from Adder's Touch is completely useless for this build, since we do almost no phys damage and poison scales off phys and chaos dmg multipliers.

2. That is not true, actually. Claws get as good nodes as both daggers and swords - "Claws of the Pride", "Claws of the Falcon" and "Soul Raker" clusters are just the same "quality" nodes. I even got more critchance and multi than using dagger. Even aspeed, I think.
I don't regret switching to claw, survivability bonus from claw feels just right :) And ofc, claws are way cheaper.

"
Landis315 wrote:
On the no chaos resist how do you deal with things that deal chaos IE bosses or other mobs?

Simply outleeching incoming damage and (in some occasions) manual dodge.
Do claws have a small hit box than foils? I know there are hitbox differences between weapons for ST.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
niuage wrote:
Do claws have a small hit box than foils? I know there are hitbox differences between weapons for ST.

hmm never feelt that hitbox been much of a problem on my other ST chars i done in the past with GMP and learn how to throw depending on the range of the monsters hanvet reallyt thought about it.

if you try to throw with the mouse at your char then the ST will spread much earlier then if you throw with the mouse pointer abit infront of you so but i also only played ST with seraph MTX so havent actully thought about hitbox issues now when you mention it :P
I just hit Merc with this build and am liking it, though I can't see how we can sustain our ST? I picked up the leech node that Goober has in his Legacy character, but without wearing 2 pieces of Elreon Jewlery, I just run straight out of mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info