[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Only updates so far is the VP and the Reflect mod...

VP for most part is fine, you can tell in some cases though that it even with 100% life leech rate it is not instant. Still works great and I am now 157/157 on atlas and have done every map. (Never did shaper/vaal temple/guardians myself yet just got the kills). Farmed all the high tier maps and not much issue.

The only change with reflect is we can't do it no matter what. With instant leech and 35% reflect (25% from yugul, 10% from tree) we could manage low-mid tier just fine, and kinda on high tier if we were careful. Now this is impossible. Had a T15 red corrupt with ele reflect. Even had friend loan me a sibyls... with 75% reflect reduction without instant leech can't touch it. Which I always reroll on maps anyway so not that big a deal but thought I should put it out there.

Everything else is great.

Do you think Shaper/Uber/Guardians are all still viable? I understand they are not face-tankable, but most builds can't face tank it either way. With normal skill dodging, I assume this build is still super viable for all content.
Last edited by SamSmitty on Dec 14, 2017, 10:59:28 AM
Can you suggest which masters should I pick? they are all around level 5. So I can only bring 3 of them I think. Which one should be my hideout master?
Hey goofy,

I played this build and cleared all content last league and it was the most fun I’ve had in this game for years. I am getting a late start to this league and I am noticing the already obnoxious prices for claws that are not even end game in my opinion. I am thinking about going to physical double scourge claw this season, I am interested in your thoughts, do you think elemental is still just a better way to go?

Sincerely,
"
SamSmitty wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

VP for most part is fine, you can tell in some cases though that it even with 100% life leech rate it is not instant. Still works great and I am now 157/157 on atlas and have done every map. (Never did shaper/vaal temple/guardians myself yet just got the kills). Farmed all the high tier maps and not much issue.

The only change with reflect is we can't do it no matter what. With instant leech and 35% reflect (25% from yugul, 10% from tree) we could manage low-mid tier just fine, and kinda on high tier if we were careful. Now this is impossible. Had a T15 red corrupt with ele reflect. Even had friend loan me a sibyls... with 75% reflect reduction without instant leech can't touch it. Which I always reroll on maps anyway so not that big a deal but thought I should put it out there.

Do you think Shaper/Uber/Guardians are all still viable? I understand they are not face-tankable, but most builds can't face tank it either way. With normal skill dodging, I assume this build is still super viable for all content.

Havent done it but I plan to. I still think face tanking will be a thing as long as you can leech back the life you take b4 getting hit again. If not will have to dodge some stuff but definitely all still viable.

"
Fireturd wrote:
Hey goofy,

I played this build and cleared all content last league and it was the most fun I’ve had in this game for years. I am getting a late start to this league and I am noticing the already obnoxious prices for claws that are not even end game in my opinion. I am thinking about going to physical double scourge claw this season, I am interested in your thoughts, do you think elemental is still just a better way to go?

Sincerely,

I have seen some obnoxious ass ones as well. You do have to remember though some people just don't know a price or are scared to let it go for cheaper. Guy had one today with like 340 edps I think but crafted multi on it. It had good attack speed but the crit chance roll on it already was 10% which is non existent and a waste of a mod. Therefore this claw got owned because of the crit roll. Basically it was a good start 340 edps claw with good APS and unable to get crit. The kicker is he put it up for 50 exalt lol. 20 minutes later guy puts one up with crit AND attack speed and like 20 less EDPS making his claw much better and he put a price tag of 13ex.

Yes claws will be expensive as always but well worth it. It also scales extremely well with WED and all our gems. Phys im sure would work out but entire build would be different. Ill stick with ele.

just found this. Is it worth using this over a belly?
Hi, recently started playing this build. Just got a few questions.

1. You swapped Assassin's Mark out for Elemental Weakness for CoH set up, does that mean we don't generate any power charges for the build?

2. You use Inc Crit Damage instead of Inc Crit Strike Chance, what should my base % critical hit chance be before swapping from Inc Crit Strike Chance to Inc Crit Damage?

3. (Might be a dumb question) I've been using two Wasp's Nests since level 60 just for leveling, etc. Does using a full physical damage weapon like that make my damage lower by a lot compared to using an elemental damage weapon that has the same amount of DPS as the Wasp's Nest?
What's the best right now ?

Kintsugi Exquisite Leather + Starkonja's Head Silken Hood

OR

Rat's Nest Ursine Pelt + Belly of the Beast Full Wyrmscale

I used Kintsugi Exquisite Leather + Starkonja's Head Silken Hood last league to have more evasion.
"
Scizo101 wrote:

just found this. Is it worth using this over a belly?

No sorry, not worth the switch at all. Cool chest, just not for this build.

"
OnyxDaMan wrote:
Hi, recently started playing this build. Just got a few questions.

1. You swapped Assassin's Mark out for Elemental Weakness for CoH set up, does that mean we don't generate any power charges for the build?

2. You use Inc Crit Damage instead of Inc Crit Strike Chance, what should my base % critical hit chance be before swapping from Inc Crit Strike Chance to Inc Crit Damage?

3. (Might be a dumb question) I've been using two Wasp's Nests since level 60 just for leveling, etc. Does using a full physical damage weapon like that make my damage lower by a lot compared to using an elemental damage weapon that has the same amount of DPS as the Wasp's Nest?

Power charges are no longer with it, crit was nerfed in 3.0, multi was nerfed in 3.0, power charges were nerfed in 3.0 and probably will be nerfed in future again to add spell dmg to them as well like they almost did in 3.0. 3 nerfed charges does way less damage than ele weakness.

Crit hit definitely suffers and with good roll on claw your crit will sit around 40% (65% with diamond flask on) I wish it was higher but sadly same reason, crit dmg gem just gives a lot more dps.

Wasp Nests are pure physical meaning that none of the gems or ele dmg scale with it at all. I am shocked that phys claws are working for you at that level at all tbh.
Thank you very much for the detailed reply, I'll make my switch to some decent ele weapons ASAP.
Last edited by OnyxDaMan on Dec 15, 2017, 8:39:28 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
SamSmitty wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Havent done it but I plan to. I still think face tanking will be a thing as long as you can leech back the life you take b4 getting hit again. If not will have to dodge some stuff but definitely all still viable.

What do you think about the Vitality Void and Hematophagy nodes. It's a heavier investment, but would get us 9% additional base max Life Leech rate. Combined with Vaal Pact this puts our max leech rate at 58% of our life leeched per second up from 40%. Basically, we would get back to full health in 1.72 seconds up from 2.5 seconds.

Not sure if it's worth the 10 points, but might be worth considering for late game? Based on the way leech calculates, we have more than enough attack speed and leech mods to hit the cap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info