[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Any tips, whan can i upgrade here ? I got 4.4k hp / 25kdps in HO, all res capped, main gems 20%. Level 83 for now. Belly 6L(got only 5L) its too expensive for me, and i know i missing the enchant on helm. Buying jewels for now. I think i switch to minion life gem insteat of culling strike.

Last edited by heyu on Sep 14, 2017, 2:47:47 PM
"
Terikez wrote:
Can you update your current claw gear?

Follow the breakdown section. Pretty straightforward with what claws to start with and what a good upgrade is. The "god claw" is high triple eDPS, high atk speed, high crit chance, high crit multi.

"
heyu wrote:
Any tips, whan can i upgrade here ? I got 4.4k hp / 25kdps in HO, all res capped, main gems 20%. Level 83 for now. Belly 6L(got only 5L) its too expensive for me, and i know i missing the enchant on helm. Buying jewels for now. I think i switch to minion life gem insteat of culling strike.

More resists on belt will open resists off rings will be needed when you get Belly.
Wrong flasks. No Diamond, wrong Vessel, add Wise Oak.
Low atk speed and no crit on claws.
Attack speed on gloves.
Empty slot on amulet. Add flat ele dmg or crit chance?
Trade 4 4% hp/evasion nodes for 20% hp, 20 str, 10 int, and 12% atk speed above Vaal Pact.
The extra stats may allow you to switch boots for more HP and resists.
At that level, I prefer dmg over HP, but personal preference.. I would trade some more HP to get the Frenzy charges.

With all of that, level 20 gems, more levels, and new jewels, you should be able to push near 40k HO. Beyond that with the more expensive upgrades.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
wrong Vessel.

Isnt flat best vessel for that build?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
wrong Vessel.

Isnt flat best vessel for that build?

It has 4 variants, see:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vessel_of_Vinktar

You want the one that adds lightning damage to ATTACKS. The one you currently have adds lightning damage to spells.
"
Ridman wrote:
adds lightning damage to spells.

That was really my bad, sorry.
"
Terikez wrote:
Can you update your current claw gear?

nope, because im not playing build in 3.0

Hi,
First of all id like to thank you for the build, i am really enjoying it. first time i got so far in poe

this is my gear. ive got 550c to play with. what should i invest into first? i was saving for 6l belly all this time but i am not sure if i should buy it first

please help!
"
elsiv1 wrote:
Hi,
First of all id like to thank you for the build, i am really enjoying it. first time i got so far in poe

this is my gear. ive got 550c to play with. what should i invest into first? i was saving for 6l belly all this time but i am not sure if i should buy it first

please help!

I would definitely make upgrading your weapon a priority. Your weapon has an awful cold roll, no fire roll and no crit with only about 204 elemental dps, which is really low for yor level. Search for a claw on poe trade with like 300+ edps and preferably attack speed and crit. Might cost a bit, but will be a worthwhile investment and improve your dps a lot (also your survivability as you'll be leeching more and killing stuff faster).

Until you get a 6l belly you can upgrade the armour very cheaply by searching for a corrupt armour fitting your color sockets. Would provide armour, life and resists for cheap:

http://poe.trade/search/ayonimihatokur

You can find some for as low as 15c, will be a nice upgrade until you get your belly up and running.

Get wise oak flask asap (preferably with 15% penetration), having +15% lightning penetration adds a good amount of dmg and is useful against those high resist mobs.

Belt has a bad base and 3 useless(or very low) rolls, shouldn't be too expensive getting a better one.

The gloves have 0 resist which isn't ideal, but good gripped gloves can be somewhat expensive.

Last edited by Ridman on Sep 14, 2017, 9:37:12 PM
"
elsiv1 wrote:
Hi,

please help!

I think claws. I got 250 edps claw switched to 320edps and got 6k+ dps in tooltip. But the claws are pain in the ass, really expensive and hard to find triple dmg/attaack speed and crit. Vessel the same expensive item( yea i fail at this spell dmg :) ). Get 6L armor with life/res/int for survivality (int for gems like wrath). Belly hmmmm gives alot of hp but had low res. Your choice.
Just got my first shaper kill! :) Thanks again for the guide and advice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info