[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

hi, thanks for the guide been enjoying the build so far.
but is it possible to do uber atziri/ shaper/ guardians with a normal vinktar instead of add lightning damage vinktar?

thanks
"
bubblefate wrote:
but is it possible to do uber atziri/ shaper/ guardians with a normal vinktar instead of add lightning damage vinktar?

thanks

I did all of that content with atziri's promise instead of vinctars, back when i thought that u cant remove vinctars debuff ;)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Sep 3, 2017, 2:02:42 AM
hi,thanks for ur nice build. I have played this build in harbinger league but one questions confused me since i imported your POB date. I compare three gems's total dps " Increased critical strike","Increased critical damage" . "element focus ". While under the flasks ,"Increased critical damage" seems a bit higer than " Increased critical strike" .But still far from element focus. May i know if i am missing some important date or calcs or element focus is better in boss fight . Thank you very much if u could reply me.
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Oh u are right actually, so there is no point in making same resists then ;)

Couldn't you do 125 fire resist, 125 cold resist, and 75 lightning resist? A bit more expensive to get that many resists and precise, but then when you use Vinktar, you go up to 125 each, get all 3 buffs, and still be overcapped for ele weakness?

"
lblskrqc wrote:
May i know if i am missing some important date or calcs or element focus is better in boss fight . Thank you very much if u could reply me.

Elemental Focus prevents ailments, so you lose out on freeze, etc. Freeze is good for defensive reasons, but also procs Herald that adds extra damage and curses via the gem set-up. So to use Elemental Focus data, you'll have to somehow add Herald dmg and Elemental Weakness into the calculation (or use some other method to use curse without manually casting it). So it will be better for bosses that can't be frozen, but not so much for everything else. Several pages of debate on the last few dozen of pages if you want to read more about it.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

Elemental Focus prevents ailments, so you lose out on freeze, etc. Freeze is good for defensive reasons, but also procs Herald that adds extra damage and curses via the gem set-up. So to use Elemental Focus data, you'll have to somehow add Herald dmg and Elemental Weakness into the calculation (or use some other method to use curse without manually casting it). So it will be better for bosses that can't be frozen, but not so much for everything else. Several pages of debate on the last few dozen of pages if you want to read more about it.

ok,thank you very much indeed, I am a newbee so I dont know many mechanisms and how they work. I have read the last few dozen of pages and so many opinions that make me dazzled. Added cold-ice bite , ice bite-element focus,lightning pen-inc critital etc.May I ask one more question? If I fight with guardians or shaper,will element focus be better cuz they cant be frozen.
Hi all.
Could really need som help in getting my dps up. I know im missing the st helm enchanting but what else should I focus on? I have I semi nice claw with high edps but no crit chanc, how much edps is worth losing to get crit?

Please check my character out!
"
JompaN wrote:
Hi all.
Could really need som help in getting my dps up. I know im missing the st helm enchanting but what else should I focus on? I have I semi nice claw with high edps but no crit chanc, how much edps is worth losing to get crit?

From my understanding, you want Cold Dmg/Light Dmg/Crit Chance/Attack Speed/Crit Multi/WED on claw.

This is my claw for example

:D
So I notice in your change log that you say to replace assassin's mark with elemental weakness. Does that mean we want elemental weakness on both orb of storms and herald of ice/thunder? Thanks!
"
Kappash wrote:
Hi,

How do you feel about your build compared to OutofMilk's Physical ST?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1974537

Thanks

Its the first time I have seen the build, but checking it over quickly I personally would have quite a few issues with it. I will not say more than that, as I have never tried the build and I will not put down someone else's work.

"
Naggash wrote:
Hmm, i thought about it, but never tested out until now.

If you have equal resists or 2/3 for example and you are using Wise oak flask, everything is fine, you will get 10-15% ele penetration for each. But since we are also using vessel of vinktar, which adds 56% light resist on use, the wise oak flask effect is wasted. You will only get light penetration and 1/3 or 2/3 reduced damage now.

So i think its a bad idea to blow up all flasks at the same time. I think the best use would be diamond + vessel, 2nd use is diamond + wise oak and 3rd use just wise oak.

Sorry if it was a common thing and you guys knew about, but its new info for me... Of course its not a big deal to lose cold and/or fire penetration, but still its a dps loss.

Vinktar works just like any other piece of gear would with resists on it. Just take it into consideration with your resists. Personally I would never go so far on build as to match cold + lightning anyway. Lightning is what you want the highest to be PRIMARILY anyway. However if you do want to match light + cold, just include vinktar into the res calculation. Shouldn't really change much.

"
bubblefate wrote:

thanks

While vinktar is an awesome flask and does some real good in this build, the ability/non ability to do shaper/guardians will not be because of one flask that is up for 4.8 seconds.

"
lblskrqc wrote:
hi,thanks for ur nice build. I have played this build in harbinger league but one questions confused me since i imported your POB date. I compare three gems's total dps " Increased critical strike","Increased critical damage" . "element focus ". While under the flasks ,"Increased critical damage" seems a bit higer than " Increased critical strike" .But still far from element focus. May i know if i am missing some important date or calcs or element focus is better in boss fight . Thank you very much if u could reply me.

Covered in the guide

"
"
JompaN wrote:
Hi all.

From my understanding, you want Cold Dmg/Light Dmg/Crit Chance/Attack Speed/Crit Multi/WED on claw.

This is my claw for example

This is not true. While keeping attack speed + crit the same across the board (25% attack, 27% crit for 2.0 aps and 7.62% crit on imperial claw base) and using 100% best rolls you can get on the damage rolls. This is the general idea of affixes:

Lightning > Cold
Cold > Fire
Fire > EDWA
Attack speed > Cold & Fire
Attack speed > Crit
Crit > Fire & Cold
EDWA > Crit

Nothing has really changed. I would not try to get a third ele damage over attack speed or crit. As stated since early in 2.6, first claw should be dual ele dmg + attack speed + crit. Then move on and saved to get tri ele + attack speed + crit.

The goal is not to go from having like 27% crafted crit and 25% attack speed upgrading for third ele damage, and then dropping down on attackspeed/crit. It is ment to stay around the same. Now it wouldn't matter much if you got like a t2 fire roll or something abvove what you had and lost like 1% or 2% attack speed or something. But for most part it should remain the same.

As for EDWA it plays no part in our weapon and loses out every time.

"
Mibulla wrote:

Very nice pair of gloves

"
WheeIer wrote:
So I notice in your change log that you say to replace assassin's mark with elemental weakness. Does that mean we want elemental weakness on both orb of storms and herald of ice/thunder? Thanks!

Covered in guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info