[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I have 17K dps atm with golem and auras.

I ran t14 multiple times with no effort, just dmg feels a bit slow so it's not very efficent at 17k dmg. I know my rings and amulet stink and no grip gloves either but I don't see how this + max gems would give me 40k more dps. Perhaps a new claw ups the tooltip DPS alot because my claw is kinda meh.

t8-t11 are very comfy and speedy so im just doing those. My hp is a bit low too, only 4600 and my chest has +126 hp. Belly gives me more HP but my belly is only 5L, the 6L rare gives me more clearspeed.
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
I have 17K dps atm with golem and auras.

All of those will add up, more than you are thinking. Don't look at +40k dmg. Look at just the +10-15k that will be much easier to achieve. Then inch your way up.

Weapon will be significantly more DPS. You have low eDPS and OK atk speed and crit. The multi is nice, but the others are priority. High lightning dmg, 1.8+ atk speed, and 7-8% crit chance is the focus. High lightning and another high element preferred. Getting triple element, 1.9-2.0 atk speed, crit multi/WED are bonuses if you get them plus the required stuff is fantastic, but also way more expensive.

WED on all accessories (more on belt), plus flat lightning dmg and crit chance where you can get it along with + life and any necessary resists will add quite a lot.

You're only 84. At level 88, you can get 2 more jewel slots which should add 10-14% hp and 4 dmg mods. Sooner if you want to drop some HP nodes. And you can upgrade the 1 jewel you have to have a 2nd dmg mod.

All of that should push you to 30k+ DPS depending on how good the upgrades are. 40% helm enchant, lightning atk Vessel, lvl 21 gems, 6-link Belly, top tier accessories/weapon, etc will be the expensive upgrades to push for after the above stuff.

As for 5-link Belly vs 6-link HP armor, compare the dmg loss after you upgrade the other stuff. If you drop to 30k dps but 5500 hp, it may be worth using 5-link Belly to farm higher maps. Personal preference.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 1, 2017, 1:27:30 PM
i crafted this claw today and wanted to sell it to buy other gear and a belly 6l etc what could this be worth

its 375edps 1.88aps 7.8crit
hello. im going to make this build and have one question. is it worth me getting a crappy helm with 40% st damage or just getting a rats nest

"
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Luckily today is the day I will be able to fully update guide and provide a POB link and all those answers 100%. Currently it is 9:17 am and have some grocery shopping and such to do and later will go through and do all of this.

Just wanted to say thank you, appreciate the work you put in and much looking forward to the update!

Your very welcome!

Took me nearly 4-5 hours to update lol. O well, was pretty enjoyable for the most part, I like doing stuff like this.

"
Jedi_blr wrote:
i wanna make some global dps post (i see many Q about what i need to update):

1.Weapon t1 Light flat + t1-t3 Cold flat + 2.0+APS(for Imperial) 1.9APS(for Gemini)+27%(self craft)+ crit chance (7.62%-8%+ Crit) is ur final end game claw. If u can get crit mult or WED its rox. dont run for 350+ edps fire dmg is nothing in this build

6.APS is GOD stat for all elemental builds, so gloves + jewels need to be with attack speed, with base high aps claw its rox

7.Gems- 21lvl/20%Q add light-add cold-ST is most powerfull 21 lvl gems in setup

While I very much appreciate you trying to help others, please do not spread misinformation. Saying that dual ele claw is best and fire damage doesn't matter at all could not be further from the truth. This is the worst piece of advice I have seen in this topic actually. Saying a 270 EDPS claw is better than a 350 EDPS claw boggles my mind. I am sorry to sound so harsh but I want to make it perfectly clear to everyone that this is advice they should not follow.

As for jewels, crit multi rolls beat out APS values every time and they get even more so when diamond flask is up.

As for gems, added cold should not even be used, nor should inc crit strikes.

"
Tysovwik wrote:
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
i wanna make some global dps post (i see many Q about what i need to update):

1.Weapon t1 Light flat + t1-t3 Cold flat + 2.0+APS(for Imperial) 1.9APS(for Gemini)+27%(self craft)+ crit chance (7.62%-8%+ Crit) is ur final end game claw. If u can get crit mult or WED its rox. dont run for 350+ edps fire dmg is nothing in this build

Nice post :) so, added fire damage completely useless ?

Added fire damage is even more important than added cold because it can roll much higher. The only thing that effects each of the element types differently is any sort of penetration you get. All the increased with ele dmg on tree/gems/gear increase the damage types the same, all the penetration from tree is ele penetration and effect the damage types the same. The only different one is the penetration granted from wise oak which should be set for highest lightning resist uncapped.

"
bryceslays1 wrote:
hello. im going to make this build and have one question. is it worth me getting a crappy helm with 40% st damage or just getting a rats nest

Rat's nest is much more important than a random helm with ST enchant. However ST enchant is a good chunk of added dps. Yes I know it can be very hard to grind lab for it yourself, or VERY expensive to buy, but it is worth it in the end if you can make the investment.
Just wanted to throw out that the ENTIRE build guide has been updated with a lot more information posted and tests/calculations done for best gems and much much more. Please note that all screenshots will still be outdated as they are from legacy league.

Hope you all enjoy!
wtf dude do u test claw? see my post with test of 3 claw , then stfu. I test all gems , all rings , and all claws 384 edps lose vs 270 , i use 384 and sold. Next time try to fined more info and real tests , not theorycraft like u did. (try to read on page 188 real numbers)
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Sep 1, 2017, 4:37:59 PM
Suggestions on what I need to change next?

I know I could get more DPS by not using Bisco...but biscos op.
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
wtf dude do u test claw? see my post with test of 3 claw , then stfu. I test all gems , all rings , and all claws 384 edps lose vs 270 , i use 384 and sold. Next time try to fined more info and real tests , not theorycraft like u did. (try to read on page 188 real numbers)

You must be an idiot to compare 3 DIFFERENT claws. Your first one win/win due to the best possible crit chance of 8.63. Add same crit chance to your 3rd claw (from 8 to 8.63), and you will see ~20k + dmg...

Most retarded thing i have read so far in this topic...
First, nice build im following it.
Second, i read the changelog 1 and 2.

Third, my question.

Still using HoT with EW or swap for HoI?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info