[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
honerpro wrote:
Hey, made a ranger on SSF HC and want to play as ST, anyone played this build on HC(this league)? If so, care to help me out with some starter points on the tree and so on. Can in return tip you in standard/hch with something(if its not against the rules?).

Asking one last time.

Also thanks OP for the guide, loving it so far
Hello i've got one question.. i'm already 70 lvl and my dps with auras is around 3.2k.

I read FAQ ofc, but i still don't have any idea what should i change. I'm new at this game and i'll be very grateful for little help guys! :D
"
honerpro wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:
Hey, made a ranger on SSF HC and want to play as ST, anyone played this build on HC(this league)? If so, care to help me out with some starter points on the tree and so on. Can in return tip you in standard/hch with something(if its not against the rules?).

Asking one last time.

I haven't played this build in HC - in my opinion it's probably not the best build to play HC because you get really squishy for awhile during leveling.

"
Noteg wrote:
Hello i've got one question.. i'm already 70 lvl and my dps with auras is around 3.2k.

I read FAQ ofc, but i still don't have any idea what should i change. I'm new at this game and i'll be very grateful for little help guys! :D

Make your character profile visible for everyone so we can take a look at it. Else I have no clue where to start.
"
CutMySoul wrote:

Spoiler
"
honerpro wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:

Asking one last time.

I haven't played this build in HC - in my opinion it's probably not the best build to play HC because you get really squishy for awhile during leveling.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah noticed, playing with decoy to try make it abit safer and going for more hp instead of dmg. I'll see how far I get. But I'm unsure with the links, does the Added Lighning>Light Pen and GMP still apply?
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:

Asking one last time.

"
Noteg wrote:

Make your character profile visible for everyone so we can take a look at it. Else I have no clue where to start.

Ah sorry, done
"
honerpro wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Yeah noticed, playing with decoy to try make it abit safer and going for more hp instead of dmg. I'll see how far I get. But I'm unsure with the links, does the Added Lighning>Light Pen and GMP still apply?

Yes the link-buildup still applies, unless you change it to frost damage (if you check a few pages back). To clear HC you should definately run for HP first and of course the resistences before heading up your damage, tho it's also important of course.

"
Noteg wrote:
Ah sorry, done

Well, you should really check your gem-links. Wrath is missing for some extra-damage. Assaisins Mark wont be used anymore (see the changelog).

Another point is - you should try to get 3 new items - gloves with some attack speed and the one or other resistence - and, a huge damage plus will give you rings with the stat "increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills" - you can also use the gear-stats mentioned in this guide as guideline.
Last edited by CutMySoul on Aug 10, 2017, 8:41:11 AM
Not sure who posted it, but I really like the idea of going for onslaught with Merc lab, then regretting out of it after merc lab is done. Was getting ready to do merc lab tonight so will think about that.

Thank you sincerely for the build!!!!!

I feel bad that you have so many repeated questions if people just took the time to read through the guide you would realize that every question you asked has already been answered for the most part... multiple times.

Creating an in-depth guide is time consuming so appreciate the fact he has put the content out there.

This build is great!

Currently I am around 30k DPS with gmp. 5 link.

I do not have a belly yet and my gems are 18/19.

people who are struggling with dps have to realize that in his guide his gear is worth an incredible amount of exalts and end game, not achievable a week into the league. you have to be patient. The dps will come, gear optimization is incredibly important.

I am level 83 with a 290 dps ele claw 1.82 as. you have to optimize all your other gear. Currently my life pool is fairly low 3500 but all my next level are health nodes and I still have many gear upgrades to do.

Once again thank you for the guide. Fun, fast build that can easily clear all content. I will post a shaper video when i get there.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

Sincerely,
fireturd can you make your character public, would like to take a gander if you dont mind
"
shaunleo wrote:
If we go added cold & icebite over add light & light pen, how does that affect oak's & vinktars?

A possible flask would be "Taste of hate"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info