Pro Vax or Anti Vax

"
Reinhart wrote:
Also one can't make a fair judgement if one doesn't know all the dirty little details. Otherwise it is just a matter of 'believe'.
Disagree strongly with first sentence. We never have all of the details, nor do we need them. On everything which isn't pure deduction, it's a matter of belief.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
Also one can't make a fair judgement if one doesn't know all the dirty little details. Otherwise it is just a matter of 'believe'.
Disagree strongly with first sentence. We never have all of the details, nor do we need them. On everything which isn't pure deduction, it's a matter of belief.

Nevermind.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Mar 2, 2017, 6:06:38 PM
"
Reinhart wrote:
The human body is a very complex feedback system. Our current knowledge about it will definitely change and expand in the future. Also one can't make a fair judgement if one doesn't know all the dirty little details. Otherwise it is just a matter of 'believe'.

But this is simply not how science works. Just because we don't have a perfect understanding of any given thing does not mean we can't experiment on it and form conclusions based around the results. We may not have a perfect understanding of our bodies, but we can examine how certain drugs interact with our bodies, and see what effects they tend to have. It's not perfect, but we can still draw reasonable conclusions.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
Your last sentence I fully agree with.
Science isn't deduction. It's induction.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Nevermind.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Mar 2, 2017, 6:02:50 PM
"
"
de99ial wrote:
Well im 34 yo. Ive been vaccinated in my childhood. Currently my nephew is vaccinated. And i see what impact thos "harmless" vacs have on him.

Yeah, I hear ya. I remember one time, I got fucked in the ass, and then the next day, I was so sick I had to stay home from work. Clearly, sodomy causes nausea, headaches, vomiting, and fever. Right?

Founded any other causes for all those "fun" things? No? Then in this case sodomy was the cause of those effects.

Assuming that those effect are caused by only one defined causes is just logic fallacy.
pro vax, anti gravity
anything is everything
"
de99ial wrote:
"
"
de99ial wrote:
Well im 34 yo. Ive been vaccinated in my childhood. Currently my nephew is vaccinated. And i see what impact thos "harmless" vacs have on him.

Yeah, I hear ya. I remember one time, I got fucked in the ass, and then the next day, I was so sick I had to stay home from work. Clearly, sodomy causes nausea, headaches, vomiting, and fever. Right?

Founded any other causes for all those "fun" things? No? Then in this case sodomy was the cause of those effects.

No, that's not how science or logic works. Just because I am not aware of any other specific cause doesn't mean that the first thing that comes to mind is the cause. Maybe I caught a virus. Maybe I had some food that was expired. Maybe it's merely the result of long-term genetic factors, or an early warning sign of ass cancer. I don't know, it could be any number of those things. However, I'm fairly certain it's not getting buggered, because we already know that getting buggered doesn't cause nausea, headaches, vomiting, and fever!

Similarly, study after study shows that there is no correlation between vaccination and autism. None. Nada. Zip. Your odds of getting autism when you are fully vaccinated is approximately the same as your odds of getting autism when you are not. It's a very basic fallacy, assuming that because one thing happened after another, that therefore there's a causative link. But medicine is complicated, so we don't just assume this shit. We test it. We study it. And it turns out that we don't even have a correlation. We just have people who get vaccines at about the same age that autism becomes noticeable.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
I don't believe they're putting poison into vaccines, like some of the conspiracy theorists claim. Medical professionals vaccinate their own kids. Lets assume a hypothetical here, and they're putting really bad shit into vaccines, doctors in large masses would holding off getting vaccines for their own kids, and telling friends/family members/patients not to get them either. I don't see this happening.

If this was real, it would be like the biggest conspiracy ever in the history of humanity with the entire medical community being in on it. If there was a sizeable portion of the medical community speaking out against this, say 15-20%, that would definitely raise some red flags with me. But I don't think it's even 0.1%.

FYI, my parents held off vaccinating me until when I was like 4 years old. But they vaccinated my brother as an infant.....and he's autistic. You're supposed to believe me because I'm making these claims on the internet. Conspiracy tards stick within their own little cliques and reassure themselves with statements like the above.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 3, 2017, 11:17:00 AM
"
(...)

So You are claiming that nausea and rest of those effects cannot be caused by ass fucking? And there are no such situations that ass fucking can cause those effects?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info