"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't like circle-jerks.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahafuckmelol

I. Can't. Even.
Your hyper-prioritization of a myopically one-sided stance on an issue lumps dissenters into a single category, ignoring schismatic differences. [Removed by self for anti-derail purposes.] I mean, did you miss my slam on InfoWars last page?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 28, 2017, 11:03:05 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I mean, did you miss my slam on InfoWars last page?

To be perfectly fair, that's an argument in your favor in the same way "I wasn't the champion of the paste-eating club" is. Good on you, it's kind of disturbing that it's even worth saying these days, because infowars is wackazade crazypants.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I mean, did you miss my slam on InfoWars last page?
To be perfectly fair, that's an argument in your favor in the same way "I wasn't the champion of the paste-eating club" is. Good on you, it's kind of disturbing that it's even worth saying these days, because infowars is wackazade crazypants.
The context was circle-jerk participation. Dissenting with the paste-eating club is relevant when one is accused of membership.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Anti-vaxxers should be all put together so they don't enjoy the benefits of herd immunity. That would also solve the anti-vaxxer problem I think.

Any proposal that deports Trump is good on my books.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Hey guys, you should make this the anti-Trump circle-jerk thread. Apparently, Trump fans aren't motivated to care about the titular topic, but anyone sufficiently sympathetic to the left will feel drawn in by an opportunity to virtue-signal their dislike of "alternative news" conspiracy theory; this makes it a safe space hidden in plain sight. Me and maybe Bars(?) would act as the token right punching bags. It'd be fun.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 28, 2017, 3:26:20 PM
First off, I'm way too apathetic about politics to serve as a punching anything in a political discussion. Second, the political affiliation test put me well into leftist libertarian land. It's not my problem some deluded totalitarian pseudoliberals think they're the only left and anyone who disagrees with them is to the right.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 28, 2017, 3:30:30 PM
Vacs form past and in current states are very different. Very, very different. Current ones are in fact poisonous. Check all the data about them. Data not from big pharma that produce them.
"
de99ial wrote:
Check all the data about them.

Yup, checked, they still save millions of lives.
We would've already eradicated shit like measles if it wasn't for anti-vax fuckheads.
"
de99ial wrote:
Vacs form past and in current states are very different. Very, very different. Current ones are in fact poisonous. Check all the data about them. Data not from big pharma that produce them.

I know one of us has done their research and actually looked at the massive wealth of data on vaccines. Now it's time for the other to show their work. Go ahead. Show us - what data do you have?

For the sake of fairness, here's some of mine:

Long-ass list of peer-reviewed studies published in reputable journals establishing vaccine safety and effectiveness
The CDC Pinkbook, which has some very enlightening data about the rate people contracted various diseases before and after the vaccines were licensed
The KiGGS study from Germany, which showed that between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations, the only substantial difference was incidence rate of vaccine-preventable diseases.
Massive Danish study showing no link between thimerosal and autism; massive Danish study showing no link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Shall I continue?

Your turn. Go ahead. What "data" do you have?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Rexeos wrote:
Some vaccines combined together (or with other chemicals from other sources) can create molecule so big, that can not pass for example through liver tissue and are staying in body in undesired place.

*Combination of few different types of vaccines can create nano aggregates that are so big that can not pass to kidneys and can not be excluded from body. That was case in vaccination versus HPV where two girls died and they found those nano aggregates in brain. They found out that autoimmune reaction of body caused death.

Its a case from Canada, you can contact prof. Rndr. Anna Strunecka DrSc (Czech Republic), she is in contact with Canadian institute where such things was found.

She found out that fluor + alluminium can create fluoro-aluminium complex, which in concentration 10-6 (*-6 is exponent) molar can cause undesirable effects.

ps: By Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine you can not make interest of many higher priority than interest of individual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info