Pro Vax or Anti Vax

"
Xavderion wrote:
Anti-vaxxers should be all put together so they don't enjoy the benefits of herd immunity. That would also solve the anti-vaxxer problem I think.

>antivaxers make their own community
>many children die from diseases
>centuries pass
>all vaxers die from mutated antibiotic-resistant super pathogen
>antivaxers have evolved stronger immune systems
>antivaxers survive
>antivaxers save humankind

joke's on you!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 27, 2017, 2:48:07 PM
Some vaccines combined together (or with other chemicals from other sources) can create molecule so big, that can not pass for example through liver tissue and are staying in body in undesired place.

Best protection versus illness is good immunity and no vaccine.
Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 27, 2017, 3:15:34 PM
I'd ask what the fuck you're on about, but then I remember your recent thread about SSRIs, so I don't expect you to know clue what you're on about.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Feb 27, 2017, 3:30:00 PM
"
If only there was a vaccine for being stupid!

Darwinism takes care of quite a lot
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Bars wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Anti-vaxxers should be all put together so they don't enjoy the benefits of herd immunity. That would also solve the anti-vaxxer problem I think.

>antivaxers make their own community
>many children die from diseases
>centuries pass
>all vaxers die from mutated antibiotic-resistant super pathogen
>antivaxers have evolved stronger immune systems
>antivaxers survive
>antivaxers save humankind

joke's on you!

actually it's antibiotics and anti-virail that are responsible of the apparition of super resistant pathogen. And since the Antivaxers will refuse to be vaccinated they will use more antibiotic and such... therefore they will have to face more super resistants pathogen.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"

This is, unfortunately, not true. Because of modern society, stupid people overwhelmingly outperform intelligent people.
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"

This is, unfortunately, not true. Because of modern society, stupid people overwhelmingly outperform intelligent people.

+1
"
diablofdb wrote:

actually it's antibiotics and anti-virail that are responsible of the apparition of super resistant pathogen. And since the Antivaxers will refuse to be vaccinated they will use more antibiotic and such... therefore they will have to face more super resistants pathogen.

The antivaxers will, of course, never use antibiotics as they are even eviller than vaccines. Duh.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I want myself and all of my kids, friends, relatives, and family members vaccinated.

However, from a risk management standpoint it's advantageous to have a few places in the world where people aren't vaccinated. You want as much diversity as possible. It's like people with the sickle-cell gene being resistant to malaria, there may be cases where not being vaccinated to certain things ends up helping a population.

And in any environment with public health care it's useful to be able to compare life expectancy and various infection rates between places with and without widespread vaccination. You can't exactly trust big pharma and revolving door politics to be honest about the efficacy of every vaccine, you need comparative data.

Flu shots on the other hand are complete horse shit. It's an extreme waste of tax payer dollars.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
No, I know of some of them think AB's work on viruses and take them causing the problem with the super bacterias. That is just freaking ignorant. I've never seen anything that proves vaccinations cause autism, or anything else. If you listen to the anti vax crowd you can get a pretty good idea how uneducated they are.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info