Pro Vax or Anti Vax

"
de99ial wrote:
If i will have children i will vac it but only for based things, no cocks at all. I have a several friends working in pharma industry and they told some thing about those vacs (working only on one group cocks, building vulnerability to others, questionable efficiency, etc.).
um

wot
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Vaccines are great for stopping epidemics. But in this day and age, vaccines have become little more than a money making tool for the pharma business. Prevention has been a hot topic in medicine for the past decade now.

Personally, I'd never ever take a single vaccine again. It's a mixture of both bad personal experiences and the statistical lies spread by big pharma in ads. Specifically the ads for Shingles vaccines.

My bad experience was a flu shot. I *HAD* the flu as a result, even when not around others much and before the flu season started. Proponents of vaccines try to give me all of the excuses: you must have got the flu right when you got the shot, or you just got a milder version of the flu because the virus is supposed to be dead, etc., etc. But no, I got the full on flu for two weeks before seeing my doctor to look for relief. No matter what a vaccine is supposed to be, it wasn't that for me. So why torture myself with questionable vaccines instead of just ignoring the vaccines and rolling the dice instead?

In terms of vaccines for children, that's a hotly debatable topic I just don't know enough about to have an opinion either way. I've seen/read about the worst from both ends of vaccinated and non-vaccinated kids.

My wife is an RN, so she's required to take vaccinations for her work. You have the option not to, but the repercussions for that are just not worth it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This is the first time I actually opened up the forums and this is the first thread I see...

This is going to be fun...

(but oh my God if there actually are anti-vax people on this forum I am going to scream)
Did I get a flu shot this year...I can't remember...
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Vaccines are great for stopping epidemics. But in this day and age, vaccines have become little more than a money making tool for the pharma business. Prevention has been a hot topic in medicine for the past decade now.

Personally, I'd never ever take a single vaccine again. It's a mixture of both bad personal experiences and the statistical lies spread by big pharma in ads. Specifically the ads for Shingles vaccines.

This is a bit like standing in a rainstorm and saying, "Well, I'm not getting wet, so clearly I don't need this umbrella". Just to take measles as an example, measles is incredibly infectious. It has an R0 of between 12 and 18 - meaning that, on average, each case of measles will infect 12-18 others in an uninfected population. It's no longer endemic in the USA, but cases are still flown in from places in the world it is (and indeed, measles killed over 130,000 people across the globe in 2016). What prevents those cases from spreading like wildfire through the population is largely vaccination. If we just all stopped vaccinating, it would not take much for diseases like measles, diptheria, and the like to become endemic again.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

Fully agree.

"
cipher_nemo wrote:

Again agree.

"
cipher_nemo wrote:

My bad experience was a flu shot. I *HAD* the flu as a result, even when not around others much and before the flu season started. Proponents of vaccines try to give me all of the excuses: you must have got the flu right when you got the shot, or you just got a milder version of the flu because the virus is supposed to be dead, etc., etc. But no, I got the full on flu for two weeks before seeing my doctor to look for relief. No matter what a vaccine is supposed to be, it wasn't that for me. So why torture myself with questionable vaccines instead of just ignoring the vaccines and rolling the dice instead?

You need to have flu during vac so You wont notice that You will be infected.

I juzt leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc
In today"s vaccine, lab add Aluminium to activate the immunity system with less, more expensive pathogen agent or a different adjuvent.

Little problem : we don't know effect of these Aluminium shot on the long term.

What we know for sure is : Aluminium is toxic for our nervous system. Are vaccin's aluminium enough to say, help autism to appear, help Parkinson to develop? No one knows for sure.

And since how the industry works, those who have the money (labs) don't want to know, coz so far they can say "we didn't know" in case of scandal and it allow them to get a bigger margin.

So I'm not saying labs are poisoning everyone on purpose, but they don't try not to.

Most "anti-vax" are not some sort of religion anti tech lunatics, but on the opposite, people who cares, who want a vaccin with real "risk reward" benefit and not just a way for lab to make bigger profit.
"
BaKouneT wrote:
In today"s vaccine, lab add Aluminium to activate the immunity system with less, more expensive pathogen agent or a different adjuvent.

Little problem : we don't know effect of these Aluminium shot on the long term.

What we know for sure is : Aluminium is toxic for our nervous system. Are vaccin's aluminium enough to say, help autism to appear, help Parkinson to develop? No one knows for sure.

And since how the industry works, those who have the money (labs) don't want to know, coz so far they can say "we didn't know" in case of scandal and it allow them to get a bigger margin.

So I'm not saying labs are poisoning everyone on purpose, but they don't try not to.

Most "anti-vax" are not some sort of religion anti tech lunatics, but on the opposite, people who cares, who want a vaccin with real "risk reward" benefit and not just a way for lab to make bigger profit.

Instead of being paranoid and ignorant try educating yourself first before posting something like this. Here's some things to get you started. Note that a baby will get more aluminum from breast milk than vaccines.
what are adjuvants
more specific information about aluminum
"
"
BaKouneT wrote:

Instead of being paranoid and ignorant try educating yourself first before posting something like this. Here's some things to get you started. Note that a baby will get more aluminum from breast milk than vaccines.
what are adjuvants
more specific information about aluminum

Are not you ashamed?

Why You Cannot Compare the Amount of Aluminum in Breastmilk to Vaccines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info