Transgender woman maligned for becoming white male LOL

"
jackof8lades wrote:
"

The jury is still out on how exactly gender works,

No its pretty well known how genders work(well how biological genders work that is no clue whatsoever how all the unicorn genders work)
And sinds you asked i will explain it to you as if you were a 5 year old.
Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
Hope this clears things up for you as you seem to be very confused on the subject.

I said explain it to me like I'm five, not like you're five and also years behind the curve on gender and sex. Your sex describes genitals and genes. Your gender describes your brain structure and, as a result, how your perceive yourself. This is not rocket science.

Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Laurium wrote:

Boy:

Spoiler

Girl:

Spoiler

Hmm. Curious.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Feb 27, 2017, 5:31:09 PM
(◔_◔)

Where's your sense of humor?
things are simple....

There are men and there are women.

Spoiler
And there are some people who have a few extra chromosones who believe there are more than 2 genders
"
Laurium wrote:
(◔_◔)

It's hard to tell the difference between a joke and a sincerely held opinion, regardless of how dumb; see also: the similarities between your post and the post above yours.
"
"
Laurium wrote:
(◔_◔)

It's hard to tell the difference between a joke and a sincerely held opinion, regardless of how dumb; see also: the similarities between your post and the post above yours.

man you must be fun at parties
It's a funny line from a silly movie. Not everything is a battle.
"
That's a pretty solid image. I see why you like it; it divides the larger messy issue into logical chunks.

My two (edit: three) cents:
1. I don't believe in whim-based identity. I don't think believing oneself to be a winner makes one such in and of itself; I think "winner" — and "woman" — are titles that must be earned. (The title "desires to be a woman" is much more easily achieved.) The "I identify as an attack helicopter" meme resonates with me because it hits on what I consider absurdity. I do agree with the chemistry/hormones part though; I categorize males on an estrogen regemen as women psychologically. I also recognize naturally occurring genderqueer as a result of aberrant brain chemistry. I do not recognize genderfluid, at least as far as identity goes; in expression, the concept can hold up somewhat.
2. The orientation part is incomplete; it should be broken up into the same three components. For example — to use the image's terminology — a feminine female woman attracted to masculine male men is classic heterosexual. But what about a masculine female man attracted to feminine female women? That's a kind of lesbian stereotype, but it's clearly a different thing two feminine female women attracted to each other. Also: what about masculine male men attracted to masculine female men? Is that homosexual or not? Etc
3 Orientation is further incomplete because it too can be fluid.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 27, 2017, 7:00:03 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:

No its pretty well known how genders work(well how biological genders work that is no clue whatsoever how all the unicorn genders work)
And sinds you asked i will explain it to you as if you were a 5 year old.
Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
Hope this clears things up for you as you seem to be very confused on the subject.

I agree with this. They teach this stuff in like 1st or 2nd grade. It's as simple as what anatomy you were born with. Identity is subjective, anatomy is objective.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 27, 2017, 7:30:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info