Completed High Gardens Objective without running High Gardens

I had High Gardens uncompleted and have been running shaped mesa and shaped strand maps. Yes, they were corrupted rare versions, however I did NOT run the High Gardens map at all for weeks now, so I should not have a check mark on High Gardens.

Somehow by doing this I completed High Gardens. This seems like a bug to me.
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 6:44:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have you partied with anyone/been in a high gardens map? Is this in Breach or on Standard?
U MAD?
I did not enter a High Gardens map at all. I was in Breach, I just noticed it last night.

I did play in a few parties recently for breach, trading & shaper challenge that is it.

To my knowledge, you have to be actually IN the map to get credit for it, correct? So if I join a party for trades, I shouldn't get credit for the map they are running while I am in my hideout waiting to sell an item for example.

The only thing I DID do differently last night, was that I was running corrupted rare shaped strand and shaped mesa maps. I wanted to experiment with running high quantity drop roll maps with some sextants on (since corrupted rolls can go well over 100% quantity). And afterwards, I discovered that I had somehow got credit for the corrupted High Gardens map.
One of the possible outcomes of corruption is changing the map tileset. You sure you didn't turn one into the High Gardens and then absent mindedly run it? Running so many maps including Zana maps and they all start to run together in your mind.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Nope. High Gardens has a very distinctive view to it and a tougher boss for my build. I would have known if I was running it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info