2.6.0 Area of Effect Changes

w
Last edited by XxBr0kenWingxX on Feb 26, 2017, 7:29:58 PM
Reaver here - RIP Reave.
ign: Reaver
Seems like an awful lot of work to barely change anything, for something no one asked for, and in fact punishing the players who really like large AoE. You couldn't even find time on all this to change things like Carcass Jack, something that I would imagine would take 3 seconds to bump the number 10% higher. Much like the CoC nerf, the fun slowly seeps out of the game with changes like this. Was AoE affecting your server performance and cost? Xbox couldn't handle AoE calculations?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I really appreciate the intent of this post, but man it's confusing and feels...either incomplete or just weird. Didn't you just say you were buffing Melee Splash? Is that included in these images or not? What the heck did Reave do to deserve this? What's the equivalence of all those nodes changes compared to now? This creates as many questions as it answers. :(
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
How do we use a Divine on a Star of Wraeclast?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Is Slayer's Impact still 14 range?
"
mqplideste wrote:
Some legends are a little off, in the first picture for example you wrote twice before changes instead of before after.
For reave you forgot to indicate which number corresponds to which description.

In the first picture it actually says RF with lvl 20 increased area of affect Before & RF with Level 20 Increased Area of Affect With area of affect Cluster Before....

then it says/shows both of their Afters.
Rory is it "so players don't feel like they need to" or "so players feel disappointed when they do"?
Why, No Explosive Arrow Radius Status?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
How does it affect stuff like shock nova and proliferation?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info