2.6.0 Area of Effect Changes

oki , and what about conc effect gem with less radius? Its become less area?
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Uhhh, I was told there would be buffs to melee splash.... Have you seen my buffs?
Feb 22 - "Melee Splash now gains significantly more increased area than it did increased radius as the gem levels, bringing it much closer to equivalent area skills."

Feb 26 - LOLJK
Last edited by Raspbery on Feb 26, 2017, 8:48:58 PM
Star of Wraeclast can be divined?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
OSsloth wrote:
Reminder that good goys give GGG AT LEAST 10% of their earnings!
If you don't, you have absolutely NO right to complain about the game or its """problems""".
Freeloaders BTFO !

And your supporter packs are where ?
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
JusJev wrote:
Excellent.

Reave and Cleave have the same aoe.

Now I won't feel gimped if I play Cleave instead of Reave.

I've always said that Vaal Reave is completely dumb and GGG has listened, nice.

Did you just applaud GGG for obsoleting yet another melee skill gem?

Eh it doesn't seem destroyed to me. I don't need to link you any video of reave with vaal reave stacks, you seem like a melee activist like my self, so i'm sure you know what that looks like. It can hardly be called melee at that point. Based on the changes, from what I'm seeing, Eq + aoe gem + cluster after shock is the same size now as reave+vaal reave+ aoe gem and in that light I think it's a good change.
What I understand,

Dev changes the aoe to rely on total area it self as modifier rather that perviously rely on radius value.

Where area=radiaus^2 seems will make the area grow exponentially. So they lock radius and let us modifer the total area.

To compensate, they add radius increment on skill gem itself.

Smart GGG

sorry what happens with blade flurry? i got confused...
I really don't get it about the melee aoe nerf, except for blade flurry ofc.

No one is playing melee since 2.3. How are we supposed to change the meta nerfing melee and not buffing life?
Nice diagrams
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info