"
poor_hobbit wrote:
"
3 digit old?

Not yet but soon.

That's awesome. Congrats! You're the highest leveled character on here :3
"
That's awesome. Congrats! You're the highest leveled character on here :3

I'm so old everyone I knew is dead. Just me here.
Actually, I'm so old I was doin maps when you tried to figure out how to kill Malachai normal.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Actually, I'm so old I was doin maps when you tried to figure out how to kill Malachai normal.

proof or didn't happen
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
poor_hobbit wrote:

proof or didn't happen

Is it BMBI1 alt account?
mental age: ~12 yrs
health age: ~70 yrs
actual age:
Spoiler
26 yrs

When I was a teen, I didn't want anything to do with the internet but slowly, I started visiting youtube and other places. In 2012 when Diablo 3 was released, I tried for the 1st time talking on a internet forum, I though that my opinions mattered and that devs would reply to my feedback, jesus christ I was so out of touch with reality, still am. I discovered a certain website at some point that desensitised me to almost everything, there's not much left of me now, I feel my mind as deteriorated so much, my thoughts have become so unclear, so lost, I have way more flashbacks and impulses, I lobotomized myself by wanting to remove myself from the rest of the world, feeling braindead now, always tired and weak.

sorry for being so grim, just trying to say I feel like a really old man, yet very immature
Well I got a b'day coming toward end of March and you guys have made me feel young!
Censored.
"
Coal48 wrote:
actual age: 26 yrs

sorry for being so grim, just trying to say I feel like a really old man, yet very immature

don't worry. men usually get to the age of 12 and then just keep growing...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Coal48 wrote:
actual age: 26 yrs

don't worry. men usually get to the age of 12 and then just keep growing...

Sounds about right. About the drama part: stop jerking off and fooling around in the internet all day long, get some regular exercise, work or studies and real-life contact with people and you'll be fine.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 1, 2017, 2:41:10 AM
"
Bars wrote:
About the drama part: stop jerking off and fooling around in the internet all day long, get some regular exercise, work or studies and real-life contact with people and you'll be fine.

To really answer back, I would need to write a few pages essay, it's 3:00AM and I'm still awake (and even if it wasn't too late I wouldn't want to). The only thing I can say now is, whenever someone says "just do it" it's a pointless statement because life doesn't work that way, not for everyone at least

anyways, thanks for the advice

Spoiler
I don't want to be fine (nor be around people as well)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info