The elderly of the forum

ok so I've always wondered what's the age of people who play to POE? I think most POE players are old enough to have played Diablo 2

But this bring me to a more important question!

Who is the oldest person playing Path of Exile?????

how old are you exiles?

Spoiler
I'm 29
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2017, 9:52:57 PM
Moon was old as fuck.

Now I miss him. Fuck this thread.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Im over 9000!
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
My maturity level doesn't reflect my actual age. I'm older than most you scrubs. I was trolling the internet before trolling was even an established term. Bow to a real OG.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 26, 2017, 6:27:25 PM
I will be 58 in April :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I'm 26

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yeah I first got on the internet around 95. We had to log into AOL dial up. 56k? No, this shit was like 14.4k-28k tops. It would tell you the speed when you logged in. Download speeds were like 2-3 kilobytes per sec. I remember raging one time when I had to download something that was a few megabytes and the connection kept dropping. I remember smashing a monitor or something. Oh, it was a glass mug into the side of a monitor. I acted like I dropped the mug on the ground when they heard somethign shatter. Honestly those old monitors were tanky as fuck. It would have required a bat to do anything to one of those.

My first observation about the internet was "why is everyone so serious?". Then I had an epiphany. Since everyone is so serious, that means I'd be perceived to be serious regardless of what I say by most people. I might have been one of the pioneers of internet trolling.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 26, 2017, 6:58:46 PM
I'm about level 44 or so. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info