What's the best thing to do when you're drunk?

I'm open to suggestions.
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 1:25:04 AM
Getting limp dick is the best part.^^
Talk with good friend or SO while listening to music you both like.
Censored.
Puke and start all over again.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Taco Bell
Intense vr gaming. Or rather laughing at your drunk friends while they try it.
I have get drunk and operate e-thug sock puppets on the internet. I require chemically induced cognitive impairment for them to be believable.

"
Getting limp dick is the best part.^^

you're kiné of weird but I respect that.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Talk with good friend or SO while listening to music you both like.

getting drunk with friends and having long conversation about serious topic is the best thing ever

"
Boem wrote:
Puke and start all over again.

Peace,

-Boem-

Strange thing, I never got sick because of alcohol and I abused some very nasty mix in my life.
The worst I've felt was after a party, well not really a party I was alone with one of my friend and we drank two 24 ounce of whisky, then we went full retard in tequilla shooter. Morning after I was in my bed.... AHHHHH NOOOO THE SUN!!!! IT BURN MY EYES!!!!!

"
Laurium wrote:
Taco Bell

Cultural shock, in Canada we have the same thing except it's Asthon!!! they serve poutine 24/7... you can go there completly wasted at 3 am and get your poutine ordered, and it's great. And god know why they put the whisky, scotch and cognac under the digestif area.

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Intense vr gaming. Or rather laughing at your drunk friends while they try it.

I never tried VR, my big wish is to play Amnesia: the dark descent in VR I think it would be amazing. But I guess pushing your friend on the floor while he's watching a VR roller coaster must feel awesome.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
'Drunk' is too wide a spectrum. Tipsy? I tend to say a few more dirty things around people I don't know. Wobbly? I cling to an unusual word and use it way too much. Red wine fuzzy? I get nostalgic and admire the texture of furniture. Beer bloated? I crave steak. Rum-rage? I do dumb shit like call people twice my size 'motherfucker' because they probably are. Beyond the line? Wait too long to puke, then finally puke with great relief, and pass out.

And then there's absinthe, which is a little harder to categorise. Great talking drink, that. Not sure I've ever been truly drunk on it. Hard to tell. I'd certainly never drive afterwards.

I'm not sure 'suggestions' work, since it's a pretty personal experience and reaction. Being around friends is definitely a given. Tipsy or relaxed alone, fine. Full-bore drunk alone? Lame.

ahhh not tipsy, I'm at the stage that I really shouldn't drive, but I think I still could drive.

but mhmmm since to seems to react differently under the influence of different alchohol, I really would want you to try our "potion magique" magic potion in English. It's a mix we used to do for party at university. We put abscinth, a couple Global bottle of 80% alchohol and we add redbull. Boom the nastiest punch you'll ever drink I wonder how you would react to this.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I have get drunk and operate e-thug sock puppets on the internet. I require chemically induced cognitive impairment for them to be believable.

you need to make a youtube acount and make some videos of that. There is money to be made man.
Regret drinking.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I will say that there is a picture of me online somewhere holding up a Glock 19, and a mossberg pump shotgun, dressed in full thug attire. Just had to let some of these wannabe gangstas know who's real. AHAHAHA I seriously got these mother fuckers thinking I'm an OG from 8 mile road in Detroit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info