Fall of Oriath questions.

Hello!

I haven't played PoE in a while, and with the new expansion on the horizon, i thought i'd play it again.

Is there a release date for the new expansion? I searched but i couldn't find anything specific.

I want to play through the entire 10 acts co-op with a friend. Can we start now, and then when we reach act 4, just continue new acts when they release or do we need to start over? That would be ideal, so we don't have to wait for an expansion to release...

Also, how is the economy? Is everything still too expensive? Because we'd like to play self found. How viable is that?

Thank you for your answers!
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 2:22:50 PM
Only a vague "we hope for a June-July launch". Don't bet on it.
Self found was always viable. The rest of the acts come out in around july.
Wow, July? I thought it was going to be sooner. Oh well, I guess we'll start playing anyway. And i Know self found was viable, i just thought i'd check, i don't Know what changed since the last time i played which was over a year ago...

We'll be playing in standard, mostly just for fun and a co-op experience, nothing fancy. So i guess self found is ok.

How forgiving do you thing the game is of build mistakes when playing through the story? Last time i played, First two playthroughs were more or less forgiving, only merciless and maps needed a good build.
"
Veprovina wrote:

How forgiving do you thing the game is of build mistakes when playing through the story? Last time i played, First two playthroughs were more or less forgiving, only merciless and maps needed a good build.

I'd say about same
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Veprovina wrote:

I'd say about same

Thanks. :)

Well thank you all for your answers! We'll start playing tomorrow. And since we'll play 1-2 hours a session and not every day, it'll be a while before we reach Act 4 haha.
"
Veprovina wrote:

Well thank you all for your answers! We'll start playing tomorrow. And since we'll play 1-2 hours a session and not every day, it'll be a while before we reach Act 4 haha.

A new league starts on Friday - I'd suggest to try that one out with your friend. It has some challenges to complete and you can get some Cosmetic Stuff as rewards.
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Veprovina wrote:

A new league starts on Friday - I'd suggest to try that one out with your friend. It has some challenges to complete and you can get some Cosmetic Stuff as rewards.

We'll see. I thought about doing standard since i have some gear in standard to help us out later, but we'll see after playing standard a bit if we want to do a league or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info