Returning player (last played 2013): Better to join the new league, or play standard for now?

Wait for the next league.
"
__Z__ wrote:
"
drzpicu wrote:
first thing check your stash tabs for legacy items, you might be rich.

Particulary rings/amulets with 60%+ crit multiplier, or increased item quantity.

Facebreaker 800+, bringer of rain and lot of legacy item, flask( flask charge on crit)... a lot of ghosts. You might be rich, maybe.

Hey all, I also returned back from long break to play the last 1+ month of Breach. Now that it's dumping back into standard with the rest of my derelict characters, I realized the legacy value thing. Is there a comprehensive list/thread somewhere of all things I should not vendor? (e.g. rare mod rolls, uniques, discontinued item types (are prismatic rings of any value?). I still have all my "remove only" tabs from the first league that ended (the last time I played).

...Since I may actually still play my soon-to-be-former-breach toon in standard.

Thanks!
IGN: JooksOne
Timezone: PST(USA)
Last edited by Jooksone on Feb 27, 2017, 3:21:15 PM
Playing Legacy will allow you to play all you have missed before 3.0 changes it all forever.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Game is way easier than it was back in 2013. You should be fine just jumping right in.
Play leagues. You will miss more just playing in std.
I think SSF legacy non-HC will treat you the best. If you find that you don't like the SSF aspect, you can always drop your character out of it and join the rest of Legacy League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info