Is the change to cyclone being channeled coming with 2.6?

So Cyclone CwC Ethereal Knives (Ring of Blades Jewel) will be meta on XBox?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Aynix wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
I would like to see Blade Vortex channeling skil.

Why? We lose echo compatibility and gain the ability to use cwc with it so it's a wash, it isn't a skill that must be dynamically directed so we gain no functionality either. The char won't start following the mouse while we're casting it, if that's what you expect.

It's simple. Because channeling skill can't crit.

not true dude, incinerate can crit, it just has a 0% base but with imp crits it can
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
"
Gruplock wrote:

not true dude, incinerate can crit, it just has a 0% base but with imp crits it can

Hmm how about other channeling skills? BF/Blight/Scorching Ray?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Gruplock wrote:

Hmm how about other channeling skills? BF/Blight/Scorching Ray?

Blade Flurry can crit.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 26, 2017, 7:44:23 PM
The only reason why blight and scorching ray cannot crit is because they are "damage over time" like essence drains dot. Channel does not disable crits.
I hope they rework it for PC as well. It's way too annoying to use the way it is right now. Too hard to control and keeps getting stuck on rocks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info