Is the change to cyclone being channeled coming with 2.6?

would like to know.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 8:14:42 PM
Patch notes will hit in a few days.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you meant what we heard in the interview, they had to rework it to channeling because it can't function otherwise on XBOX and it's one of the staple skills so they couldn't leave it out. We know there will be differences between skills on PC and XBOX with some not even existing on the latter at all, so who knows. Can't remember any confirmation, but even if it becomes a channeled skill on PC too I wouldn't expect it before 3.0.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
There really is not any confirmation other than a probable change for Cyclone in Xbox One. In PC, it is fine other than pathing needs improvement so that Cyclone does stop you when a collision occurs.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 26, 2017, 4:14:33 PM
I would like to see Blade Vortex channeling skil.
"
Aynix wrote:

Why? We lose echo compatibility and gain the ability to use cwc with it so it's a wash, it isn't a skill that must be dynamically directed so we gain no functionality either. The char won't start following the mouse while we're casting it, if that's what you expect.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
There really is not any confirmation other than a probable change for Cyclone in Xbox One. In PC, it is fine other than pathing needs improvement so that Cyclone does stop you when a collison occurs.

Death by pebble.
"
raics wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Why? We lose echo compatibility and gain the ability to use cwc with it so it's a wash, it isn't a skill that must be dynamically directed so we gain no functionality either. The char won't start following the mouse while we're casting it, if that's what you expect.

It's simple. Because channeling skill can't crit.
Blade Vortex makes more sense to be a channeled skill because it also has duration and damage increase/hit rate per stage and is a good way to balance it out by not having it crit.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Jonathan was talking about how skills had to be reworked for the xbox and that some of them had to be removed but some felt better after the tweaking to work with the controller "like cyclone when it's channelled"

There was never any confirmation that it would make it to the PC version even though i hope it would
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info