HC SSF

I had never played hardcore and have played POE several years.

I am having a blast with my SSF HC melee ranger. Its awesome the way my whole approach to the game changes. I am not bothering to save any currency. Farming certain areas just to get good crafting bases. Having to make some decisions as to which masters to train up first to enable better master-crafting. Hoping to find certain gems (still have not found enfeeble, lvl 56)

Anyone else thinking that SFF HC at the start of legacy is going to be amazing?
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 9:35:25 AM
Yep. And with 3.0 on the horizon, losing a character or two doesn't feel like such a loss. It will be good to start fresh with a new character in 3.0 anyway.
"
MBata wrote:
I had never played hardcore and have played POE several years.

I am having a blast with my SSF HC melee ranger. Its awesome the way my whole approach to the game changes. I am not bothering to save any currency. Farming certain areas just to get good crafting bases. Having to make some decisions as to which masters to train up first to enable better master-crafting. Hoping to find certain gems (still have not found enfeeble, lvl 56)

Anyone else thinking that SFF HC at the start of legacy is going to be amazing?

It is. I have played this in older leagues too. It's the best feeling when you drop an item that helps you a lot.

You can't compare that feeling if the same drop happens while playing regular league.
IGN: Gonorreitor
It's the only way to fly! Enjoy, OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info