Please make legacy league part of the core game at league's end

Yeah, I really like this idea you guys did as an addition and I'd like this to be possible once legacy league ends for a large number of reasons.

For temp leagues if you're worried about the legacy items becoming too broken, just remove the legacy chests part of legacy league. But I don't feel particularly bad about the remote possibility of running across a good legacy item from time to time. For me it's more just the idea that leaguestones are really cool and I'd like to see THAT as part of the core game. I don't really feel like I need to wait to realize I'm going to like it a lot.

For standard league, the legacy items already exist so there should be a method to acquire them also, IMO.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Feb 26, 2017, 7:10:07 AM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2017, 11:50:08 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Wh, they can already do this with Map mods. Just allow all map mods to be rolled
Great riches!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Glad to see another player wanting to have leaguestones be part of core game or at least in permanent leagues. Need some love here.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 26, 2017, 4:45:46 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Glad to see another player wanting to have leaguestones be part of core game

I like the sound of Legacy League and its more structured than "welcome to Path of Exile, we've random shrines / spirits / side areas / essences / etc everywhere for no reason", which I feel can scare new players off. Sort of like the passive skill tree, it makes the game initially appear like there's a huge amount to learn and that can be intimidating.

But I would like to see how it feels before I ask GGG to make it a permanent change to the game. Sometimes you just don't like (or dislike) something as much as you expected to.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:

I like the sound of Legacy League and its more structured than "welcome to Path of Exile, we've random shrines / spirits / side areas / essences / etc everywhere for no reason", which I feel can scare new players off. Sort of like the passive skill tree, it makes the game initially appear like there's a huge amount to learn and that can be intimidating.

But I would like to see how it feels before I ask GGG to make it a permanent change to the game. Sometimes you just don't like (or dislike) something as much as you expected to.

I am glad 2.6 will be the testing ground for the leaguestones and how they will interact in leveling and end game maps. Good way to get feedbacks and would give GGG ideas what to do with them if it comes down to how they will leave it for core game. Would also be a good time to tone down appearance of shrines and maybe strongboxes for performance sake. The idea of me being able to control my own to an extent instance caught my interest, even more so than Breach itself.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 26, 2017, 4:55:46 PM
Yet another unsupported permanent league?
The few non-league players are already split between the almost depleted standard, and the wasteland that is vanilla hc.
These leagues see no love, why's the need of another orphan?

The incoming ssf league more likely won't ever become permanent, thus it's pointless waste of resources. A filler before the grand sellout.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
Yet another unsupported permanent league?
The few non-league players are already split between the almost depleted standard, and the wasteland that is vanilla hc.
These leagues see no love, why's the need of another orphan?

The incoming ssf league more likely won't ever become permanent, thus it's pointless waste of resources. A filler before the grand sellout.

Idk what you're going on about here, i mentioned several times that league stones should be added to the core game or at least the core in standard, why you turned that into another whole game mode idk.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Instead of adding League Stones to the core of the game they should add Ancient Reliquary Keys to the core of the game. That way changes to balance out uniques can be ignored for the right price.
"
Rafein wrote:
Wh, they can already do this with Map mods. Just allow all map mods to be rolled

Sometimes i like to just farm normal areas, not waste chaos on map mods, i like the idea of league stones to apply (for x amount of areas) to spend an hour chilling and farming stuff
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info