Skill Tree | Point efficiency

This post is about points efficiency of the skill tree. Right now there are some disproportion.
I have found 3 issues:

1) Traveling from inner to outer ring cost 3 points for witch and templar and 4 points for duelist and ranger.
Spoiler

2) Different distances on the outer ring of skill tree
Spoiler

3) Different distances on the middle ring of skill tree
Spoiler

Balancing those issues will make all routes equally efficient and more balanced overall.

So, that's pretty much it. Do you think GGG should fix those issues?
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 3:20:24 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No, I do not think GGG should fix those issues. Not everything is the same, is that a problem? The other nodes attached are also different, and there is a reason for that. It's fine like it is.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Ekhov wrote:

So, that's pretty much it. Do you think GGG should fix those issues?

Nice that you figered this out. When you reach lvl 90 you got about 110 skill points. Lets say largest distinction between all these starting points and direction are 3 skill points. Then the unbalance is quite low compared to other stuff like:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838246

However I do not think that it is the way how GGG balance the tree. They rather move keystone notes or buff / unbuff notes. Look how they changed the ranger part over the years. And look at the coming changes.

So I do not believe GGG will fix these 'lower-balance' issues. But I will keep your analyse into account for my next build. Thx man!
Last edited by Wp_blitzi on Feb 26, 2017, 3:21:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info