Who is I_NO

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
I always assumed it was she.

Thought I m the only POE girl who comes on forums.

The internet rule is simple you are a guy until you show a pic that you are a girl

everyone is what they wish for themself, who cares about rl.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:

Most have been chased off. No idea by what. This is *such* a tolerant, mature community.

I remember far more regular "open" girl posters. Now? Like, three. I choose to count SarahAustin though I suspect some wouldn't. Iswirl is in and out. Metisuneatn is mia.

peachii's return might be short-lived once she's exposed to what this place has become.

I_No isn't a girl. She's a female dinosaur. Is there even a term of that?

So you ARE the only POE girl who comes on forums. Yay!

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:

The internet rule is simple you are a guy until you show a pic that you are a girl

Looks like you really have no idea who I am!
And you are?
"
鬼殺し wrote:

This is *such* a tolerant, mature community.

Sadly, there are some posters who regularly insult others in off topic. Without them, it would've been a far nicer place for sure. Some are particularly vile. /deliberate literal interpretation of irony

@Gopstop22:

Deadpeng. Source: I stalked her.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 26, 2017, 4:59:23 AM
[edit: I was responding to a comment which got deleted]

This comment under the tolerant, mature community quote and "where are all the girls".

Oh, well.

I guess I had a flash of insight when I joked about preparing her for online harassment in the thread where she posted this pic.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 26, 2017, 5:44:03 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Yeah, like it's somehow limited to off topic. POE is a fucking sausagefest and everyone knows it. The word for this community's emotional stage is "adolescent".

Ps I chose to read that other bit as liberal, not literal. Teepee, you're a funny old uncle. *pinches nose*

Most video games are a sausagefest. And adolescent. Even more mature people are affected by the dominant model of communication, because group instinct.

About Deadpeng: yes, I too.
apparently i cant even post any gifs or post anything becuz ggg keeps removing my post even if i post thread related not off-topic

BUT HEY GGG IN PAGE 3 THIS DUDE POSTS

"
jetinha wrote:

AND ITS ALL COOL BUT WHEN I POST ROBOT MOVING A HAND ITS NOT COOL LOL OKAY
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 26, 2017, 5:58:07 AM
I'd like to see I_NO stream her SSF in 2.6

Spoiler
in HC lulululul
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 26, 2017, 7:17:49 AM
After this thread, my guess is that you will never hear from her again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world she did not exist. And like that… she is gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info