I live in a world with crazies... For the last time there's no God.

A group of guys wearing technically bathrobes wrote a book. Now because of them we have institutions that instill a supreme being on the masses. I went to catholic school, I was surrounded by sociopaths, psychopaths... ecetera.

I have completely disassociated myself from anyone that belongs to any congregation of religion. At work I have to put up with a co worker that constantly badgers me to visit his church.

I'm sorry but religious people are a bit off.

A pastor once asked me to put more money in the basket... I told him, "I'm not paying your rent."

Of all religions, Christianity is the worst. Thousands of women died, slavery became more prevalent and what's even more sad Christianity is responsible for more criminal acts against humanity than any other religions combined. I think what bothers me more is the fact that the majority of people are just lonely and thus religion is just a way to fill a lonely gap in life.

People you don't need a fictional supreme being to fill a void in your life... I digress. The only thing I can say positive about religion; it instills a fear that keeps humanity from self destructing.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 25, 2017, 6:32:48 AM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 9:57:16 AM
At least Jehovah's Witness people still visit. I haven't seen many Foxtel people since streaming.
Does Jesus stream?
"
solwitch wrote:

Of all religions, Christianity is the worst. Thousands of women died, slavery became more prevalent and what's even more sad Christianity is responsible for more criminal acts against humanity than any other religions combined.

Why single out christianity? Muslims killed over a 100 milion african slaves back in the day don't get me wrong i despise christianity as much as any other religion and they more then had their fair share in crimes against humanity but to say the are the worst offenders is not exactly accurate.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Feb 25, 2017, 6:54:35 AM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Of all religions, Christianity is the worst. Thousands of women died, slavery became more prevalent and what's even more sad Christianity is responsible for more criminal acts against humanity than any other religions combined.

Why single out christianity? Muslims killed over a 100 milion african slaves back in the day don't get me wrong i despise christianity as much as any other relegion and they more then had their fair share in crimes against humanity but to say the are the worst offenders is not exactly accurate.

It's very accurate I went to school for this shit, hell I attended theological seminars. Christianity is just another "label" created. Think of a corporation and when that corporation gets in trouble it changes its name. Christianity been around longer than Islam.

In any case this is a subject I'm very affluent in. People better be on point when trying to rebuttal ^.^

I can bet most don't even know what the fuck a theological seminar is nor ever attended one. Yet have the audacity to quote the Bible lol.

Edit: Or for that matter try to preach.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 25, 2017, 6:59:51 AM
Its accurate cause you say so? ok nice argument
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:

I don't waste time on ignorance...

Dunkin Donuts at work. Mmmmmm

"
solwitch wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

I don't waste time on ignorance...

Ez way out of any argument i gues.
It's ok to be white

As the world has become interconnect and technology has risen, Christianity has really mellowed out overall. Hard to say that about all other religions.

That being said, I have no horse in this race because I've never been religious.

I'd rather live in what people paint as "The extreme right wing christian nation of america where the oppression is out of control" than live in a place like Saudi Arabia
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 25, 2017, 7:45:01 AM
Would be nice to live in a world without religion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info