Well hello there :)

"
Bars wrote:
"
TrueDarkend wrote:
Been playing since open beta...

Who the h... is Peachii??? Did you distinguish yourself in some way?
Anyway, just curious :)

She has distinguished herself with her ever kind and gentle forum presence

So true. She's also been here helping the community longer than I have. She was also one of the original volunteer moderators.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
TrueDarkend wrote:
Been playing since open beta...

Who the h... is Peachii??? Did you distinguish yourself in some way?
Anyway, just curious :)

She has distinguished herself with her ever kind and gentle forum presence

So true. She's also been here helping the community longer than I have. She was also one of the original volunteer moderators.

O.G. mods represent!
I still flag spam for Support. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Those were the good ole days. Had a blast volunteering as a forum moderator (was not a fan of moderating in-game, but I had my moments doing something), but at least I was given the opportunity to help PoE while it was still in the beta phase.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 28, 2017, 12:24:41 AM
Welcome back. Supporters pack are only bought for best price to performance for tabs right? At least that only reason i buy them. get some trinkets but main reason is buy tabs.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Welcome back. Supporters pack are only bought for best price to performance for tabs right? At least that only reason i buy them. get some trinkets but main reason is buy tabs.

There's such a thing as being too much of a no nonsense kind of fellow, you know :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
welcome back, the forum definitely needs some love and positive attitude.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 1, 2017, 6:38:26 AM
"
vio wrote:
welcome back, the forum defininitely needs some love and positive attitude.

fuck you

*insert random Trump or Milo reference*

/irony
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
vio wrote:
welcome back, the forum defininitely needs some love and positive attitude.

fuck you
*insert random Trump or Milo reference*
/irony

yep, my point exactly :)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 28, 2017, 9:16:52 AM
Honestly - what Bars said. :P

While being nice and shit is... nice (me is of be a poet, kek), sometimes more lively discussion is far more engaging.
I mean, I love going in, strutting with my (wrong) opinion into a discussion, rubbing it into peoples faces, only to realize I was wrong from the very beginning and feel like a total idiot in the end.
You may think well, a fucking retard you are... Why would you like such situations?!
There is actually a reason - you remember them. You remember them WELL. And by that, you learn to never do it again. Every time similar situation occurs, you will realize that it happened before, and start thinking if what you are doing is right.

This way, you can both be out-going and bold, but not stubborn and ignorant. :P At least this is what I keep telling myself to not feel like a dummy. :@
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info