Well hello there :)

Finally replaced my laptop that died a horrible deatha long while back, did not get a laptop this time so am looking forward to being able to get back into the game and play. Just waiting on my monitor to get here tomorrow or Monday and then the hair pulling complete and total boredom I've been suffering from for the last year and a half will finally be gone.

I've missed all you friends very much, support staff and my chat buddies !!!

Very glad to be back and kinda sad I missed 2 rounds of support packs but have to say worth it to actually have a new computer to game again even if it ate my spending money for the next forever ha.

See you all in game in a few days, hopefully my friends are still around :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last bumped on Mar 2, 2017, 3:45:03 AM
Welcome back! Good timing, new league starts in 1 week: just enough time to plan builds, get hyped and what have you.
Welcome back, peachii! So good to see you :)
Welcome back, peachii!

You came back at the right time with the recent announcement of 3.0 which will shake up PoE like never before.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 25, 2017, 2:20:28 AM
Welcome back! I think that, for patches to return to the game to, this one is just peachii
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Hey! WB!

You should read up on 3.0 and get hyped outta your mind like the rest of us. :P
Hi Peachii :)
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Hi Peachii! I didnt know how much i missed you. Have a few cookies. <3
Welcome back, Peachii! As I mentioned elsewhere, it's a great time to be in Wraeclast! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Welcome back, you'll swallow the game whole in the next days!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info