Ethereal Knives Duelist Guide [ Video Included ]

I've been enjoying this build alot. For me its a great blend of spammable range, but with some tough durability.

I did slightly tweak the early passive route to Blood Magic which saved about 5 passive points, which I will put into Fury Bolts and some more spell damage late game.

Alternate Build:
VoidMoon EK Tweak

Thanks for the build. Keep them coming.
Curious as to why the 12% hp nodes next to the 2% phys life leech were ignored for other hp nodes such as 8% + 12% ones near Vaal Pact. Only damage coming from the build is in the strength nodes, and I believe it would be more effective if done without blood magic so that one can use auras, specifically hatred. Nonetheless an interesting build. Thank you for your contribution.

The nodes I'm talking about:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwLYRQgUEdVtXgNeWiZK57Nn6OnMKefvorBBA==
Last edited by Xoere on Feb 28, 2013, 12:24:21 PM
It's nice, but as others have said it's just pointless to go EK on Duelist over Shadow, when you can do damage like this as a Shadow.

Also with your build you can get the 30 dex node and the 3 6% projectile damage nodes, 18% more EK damage.(Yes these do increase EK's damage)
IGN: IceypanZ
Last edited by iceypan on Mar 2, 2013, 7:40:49 AM
You wasted A LOT of points going along the bottom to get to Blood Magic. You can save 5 points and achieve the same goals by going this
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtFFIb-iXfJ9U26DpSOuFBh0d-TeNQUFRJVw1YY1ivXz9gS2EhZU1qHmz2dO14DXq4eu-Cx4TZhO-I8YzPmSuezZ-jpBmmV6cwp5-oGKluq8WsWa6TtfK53b6KxFjG2NIh2WHfv-Lq51LvDvIv9kj-jw==

With that aside; I take it that you don't play hardcore. You missed some easy health and this build is generally a mess. Also, where are you getting the Dex to cast EK with this build? At level 70 you have 22 Dex.
Last edited by Myrthfral on Mar 2, 2013, 8:11:33 PM
So is this build still viable after the patch?
so any suggestions for the patch and the good old Ninja star duelist ? Find it hard to spent my points.. some useless points to get more usefull hmmm
Is it possible to update this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info