Beta Key Giveaway -(finished)

I want those who have been waiting the longest and/or have been positive and helpful not negative and hurtful. Just leave a short message and I will check your accounts within 24 hours I will select a winner. Thank you to all who have waited patiently.
Last edited by baug86669 on Feb 8, 2012, 3:52:46 AM
i don't fit, but still i try :)

gl to the ones really waiting for long ^_^

xoxo, lisa
I've tried to be as positive as possible but I joined only a few days ago :(
Do not count yourself out though the GGG guys have been doing their best to get long time members in.
I'm interested!

I've been waiting since October and haven't had any luck with the beta timer.
i wiiiiiish!and so long waiting.
@Yong while October might not seem long to some members your posts are exactly what I want to see, just positive attitude and good will towards others who got in. You are on the short list already. :)
"
baug86669 wrote:
@Yong while October might not seem long to some members your posts are exactly what I want to see, just positive attitude and good will towards others who got in. You are on the short list already. :)

Yeah, I am aware that isn't as long as compared to some other members here, but it has honestly felt like an eternity for me hah.

It is the random courtesy that I see on this forum from members that truly inspires me every time and makes me want to give my friend code out if I were to ever receive one once I joined beta. Until then, I'd much rather have someone else experience that feeling of random courtesy other than myself on any day of the week, because after all, this game will eventually come out anyways and I can always be patient.

Kudos for everything that you're doing.
"
Yong wrote:
"
baug86669 wrote:

Yeah, I am aware that isn't as long as compared to some other members here, but it has honestly felt like an eternity for me hah.

It is the random courtesy that I see on this forum from members that truly inspires me every time and makes me want to give my friend code out if I were to ever receive one once I joined beta. Until then, I'd much rather have someone else experience that feeling of random courtesy other than myself on any day of the week, because after all, this game will eventually come out anyways and I can always be patient.

Kudos for everything that you're doing.

Hey,

I sent this fella a key a few minutes ago.

Cheers!
Thanks man, I appreciate it so much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info