Legacy character effect bug

There seems to be a bug with the legacy character effect and the chimera supporter pack chest armor. this occurred after the last hot-fix. screenshots below. please fix this, it makes my favorite armor look absolutely dreadful. I must stress that this was not the case before the last hotfix, and when i bought the pack.

Normal armor:

Armor with legacy effect:

Last edited by Titoisagod on Feb 24, 2017, 10:22:08 PM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 6:18:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Those screen shots look exactly the same. Maybe actually saying what the issue might be would help rather than having someone guess.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Those screen shots look exactly the same. Maybe actually saying what the issue might be would help rather than having someone guess.

i fixed it
That isn't a bug. The red glow is actually a feature of the Chimera armour set. The Hydra has a blue glow. Phoenix has a white glow/effect also. This can be activated with certain utility flasks (jade, and maybe granite?). It is not unintentional.
U MAD?
Hi, there is a bug in Legacy Character effect. There is no lower part of it. Can You fix it :)

There are some places ( maps, town ) it looks good, in other the lower part is cut, (spectre of god area)

OASIS MAP
Last edited by BrudnyHurry on Feb 26, 2017, 6:18:54 AM
I have the same bug. Lower part's just gone depending on the zone I'm in.
I sure as hell didn't pay 60$ USD for a buggy effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info