GTX 1080 Graphics Card GIVEAWAY by Unchained!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, Cats and Doges, Samurais and everyone else that I've missed! I have big news! As a Thank you to you wonderful people who I've had the honor of streaming to and playing with I am doing my biggest giveaway to date and you won't believe what it is; A BRAND NEW GTX 1080!!! And it can be yours for absolutely free, no postage, no delivery fee, no bullshit! This Giveaway will run until the gleam timer reaches 0, then one lucky person will receive this amazing graphics card right to your doorstep! So, thank you to all of those who have supported me and continue to do so; and to those who don't know who I am feel free to visit me at twitch.tv/unchainedlive and ask me any questions. So feel free to enter this giveaway and share it with anyone you'd like, tell your mother, father, sister, brother, cat, dog, great great nephew, anyone! The more the merrier!

You can visit my youtube video for more information about the giveaway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk4Rh5VW-y4

Direct Giveaway Link:
https://gleam.io/dDNCM/msi-gtx-1080-graphics-card-giveaway-by-unchained
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Feb 23, 2017, 6:19:12 PM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 5:03:41 PM
TL;DR so we should watch your streaming just because you're giving away a GTX 1080? If your content was that good, you shouldn't need to do promotional things like this to get subs.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
TL;DR so we should watch your streaming just because you're giving away a GTX 1080? If your content was that good, you shouldn't need to do promotional things like this to get subs.

As stated in the post and in the video, it's a big thank you to the community. Everyone is welcome to apply regardless of if they watch me or not. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Feb 23, 2017, 8:48:13 PM
I want to hate but back when I was streaming I was doing anything I could to bring people in lol

Even bad publicity is good publicity and if 1000 new people see your channel and even 10% of them stick around permanently you're making gains.
anything is everything
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Good for you! Best of luck folks.

Ignore the naysayers. Give-aways have been a legitmate means of boosting popularity and consumer interest from long before any of them were one too many glasses of wine and a very unfortunate hesitation to say "not tonight, honey."

Thank you my friend! And good luck to everyone!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I heard that winner will be related to yours cousin's oldest child sister best friend.

I am not good at putting this together in english, but you'll get my point.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
1080's are so last year. Vega 10, Ti or gtfo.

/pcvrmasterrace
im in with fb, twitter and twitch, hope none with decent computer win >:D
my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
im in with fb, twitter and twitch, hope none with decent computer win >:D

You have a 99.9999% chance to win. May the RNG be with you.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info