What's the best fast food from your country????

Do small babies fried bits counts?
Okay for real.. http://www.receitasemenus.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/cabrito-assado-angola.jpg the closest to fast food I can think right now
Doner/gyro used to be my favorite until they stopped using the proper meat mixture and started using a disgusting "meat loaf" on a spit.

Most delicious fast food is shawarma but that's not from Canada or Quebec so the winner is poutine!!
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

To early in the morning, didn't see it was fast food, being Scottish fast food consists of batter and deep frying

And for desert deep fried mars bars

Americans in the Southern part of the USA have a lot of Scottish roots, and they like frying anything. One country food place I ate at in Mississippi had fried snickers bars topped with ice cream as a dessert. The snickers bars were fried in like a graham cracker crust. Fried tomatoes, bacon, chicken fried steak, fried frog legs, alligator tail, and lots of fried vegetables like pickles/onions/peppers, etc are within the realm of stuff I see regularly.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 25, 2017, 8:19:46 PM
In Malaysia most iconic and popular one IMO is the Curry Puff. Depending on how its made it really caters to a variety of palate. Some can be eaten on its own or one version you can eat it along with pickled pepper and onion slices with vinegar.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
In Malaysia most iconic and popular one IMO is the Curry Puff. Depending on how its made it really caters to a variety of palate. Some can be eaten on its own or one version you can eat it along with pickled pepper and onion slices with vinegar.

Whoah! That sounds good! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I almost forgot about Queues de Castor AKA BeaverTails. Super delicious with any topping including garlic and cheese!
I am from holland there is no best fastfood here its all unhealthy greasy crap.
Exept in the summer when fish stalls sell buns whit raw haring and onions that shit is tasty as fuck.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
That moment when you realise the fast food thread is more popular than the health thread :(

Spoiler
not to mention the many alchohol related threads and drunkness and drugs threads and drinking games threads.

I guess we can say we are very careful
Mexican ofc. sigh too bad I cant eat it much anymore since i became a vegetarian. I used to love going with my work mates to the worst absolute dive tacorias best food is there...i mean literal holes in the wall and look like heath dept should shut them down.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2017, 9:07:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info