What's the best fast food from your country????

From Canada :

Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 9:06:17 PM
wtf is that
Oblivious
Poutine, and damn that looks good.

---

I'm American, we have the best food from every country. Next topic.

it's a poutine

French fries + cheeze + sauce

very high is fat and calory, the best meal you stuck your artery...

amazing on taste tho.
"
Disrupted wrote:
wtf is that

In the US, we'd call it "cheese fries," but from what I understand, you would never mistake the one for the other.

As for fast food? Chick-Fil-A. I swear, there have to be addictive narcotics in the breading of their filets, and the waffle fries are perfect! Great lemonade, too. =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
pneuma wrote:
Poutine, and damn that looks good.

---

I'm American, we have the best food from every country. Next topic.

you're talking to a french man yo.....

be careful about the claim you make, I put about 12 different ingredients in a simple meal such as a omelette. We French are expecting very high standards in cooking.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Chick-Fil-A.

The anti-homosexual agenda really adds a unique pizzazz to the chicken.

But yeah, I agree, Chik-Fil-A is great.
ah, it was cheese. I got the fries and sauce but the cheese looked pretty weird and suspicious.
Oblivious
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Chick-Fil-A.

The anti-homosexual agenda really adds a unique pizzazz to the chicken.

But yeah, I agree, Chik-Fil-A is great.

Plenty of gay folks happily eat at CFA. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Feb 23, 2017, 7:45:39 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
ah, it was cheese. I got the fries and sauce but the cheese looked pretty weird and suspicious.

don't worry it's very good. If you come to Quebec one day (as Québec province in Canada) try a poutine it's amazing it's so good. But it's fat as fuck you are going to destroy your arteries.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info