Breach - WHat happens when the league ends?

What will happen with everything i have on the league after it ends?
Be water, my friend.
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2017, 6:49:33 PM
r u 4 cereal

it goes remove only to standard sc or hc
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on Feb 23, 2017, 5:18:16 PM
When leagues end, they merge with the permanent leagues.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 23, 2017, 5:20:05 PM
"
delgar89 wrote:

You were already in a temporary league before, so you should know the answer to that. Not to mention how you used the forum to trade at least for Warband.

Tell me, did you buy this account from someone? Beucase this is a very odd question from an old, experienced player.
Last edited by Erasculio on Feb 23, 2017, 5:24:36 PM
"
Erasculio wrote:
"
delgar89 wrote:

You were already in a temporary league before, so you should know the answer to that. Not to mention how you used the forum to trade at least for Warband.

Tell me, did you buy this account from someone? Beucase this is a very odd question from an old, experienced player.

I couldn't help but wonder the same thing.

How does someone have 500+ posts on the forum, an account since 2012, experience in previous temp leagues... and no idea how temp leagues merge to parents?
U MAD?
Maybe he's drugged out? Or has amnesia? But yeah, account sale seems plausible. I don't wanna report him though :/ If I were drugged out on bath salts, I wouldn't want people reporting my weird posts. Maybe the original owner of the account quit and gave it to a friend or son/daughter.
This leaves us the questions of how should it be available. Randomly in the world, or only from Maps? From Zana? As a sextant mod? By some other means? How common should it be?

When we ask these questions, the general answer we have is, we don't need to decide this all just yet, due to the nature of the 2.6.0 league. We'll try a few changes there, and see how they play out, and then work out the detailed plan of Breach integration for when 3.0.0 comes out.
No I just wanted to know if it's gonna be like always. Why you guys jump on me, i'm so sad now.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Feb 23, 2017, 5:45:36 PM
AHa and on top of that i play from closed beta for ur information :D
Be water, my friend.
Detective Volno on the case
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info