[2.5] Trypanon CoC Vortex (Budget friendly)

"
Rohak wrote:
"Remember the idea of this build is to make it as cheap as possible to get you as far as possible in the game"

"
AncorTm wrote:
If you take Pious Path.. so in late it will be CI version or you wanna life/hybrid?
2 curses so you also may save 4-5 points(take DoT nodes nearly for expamle) and get Doedre's ring/boots.(Somebody please check Cospris Will i think it will be fun :D)
Also with carcass you got really great AoE/AoE dmg boost but it may kill you. So for HC i'll advise good rare armor with res and life or uniqs like Kaom's Heart or Cloak of Flame.

Well, my initial plan was pure Life, but I'm kinda stuck at 4,000 HP and 20% physical reduction (+16% with endurance charges)... so not really sure what to do next... first I'd like to know the roof of this build and after we think how to improve it.

"
stexnex wrote:
you should pick up "Marylene's Fallacy" and drop EE, it synergies amazing with Trypanon.

Reason (RED = EE is better, the rest Crit/Multi is better)
http://i.imgur.com/9b9s6H0.png

Marylene's Fallacy seems a good idea but then you will have to heavily invest in crit chance and crit multiplier, which will make this build expensive. Of course dropping Trypanon and going full crit / crit multi will output much better dps, but again it's against the main idea of this build: "budget friendly"

Btw, what is RED?... don't understand when you say "RED = EE is better"

Thanks again for all the comments and suggestions, they are all taken into account.

EDIT:
my fault - trypanon just crit attacks - got it :D

forget what i said :D
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Feb 26, 2017, 6:54:37 AM
With incoming Pyre nerf you wanna something like cold to fire gem.
build is dead in 2.6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info