[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Another question, how do you manage to get 40 dex bonus with the top right jewel?
"
chaossbart wrote:
Another question, how do you manage to get 40 dex bonus with the top right jewel?

You don't need to allocate these dex nodes, just need to be it in a radius.

Also, the prices for Touch of Anguish is just disgusting right now. Might wait for a bit before I start this build again. Too bad, I loved it so much in Legacy.
For those still leveling and wanting weapon tips - I'm level 67 right now in Act 10 and still running dual Ornament of the East claws very effectively (has Hits Can't be Evaded mod - very nice damage boost). I paid 1 chaos per claw. I think these could take me into early-mid maps easily while I save up for the Touch of Anguish.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
For those still leveling and wanting weapon tips - I'm level 67 right now in Act 10 and still running dual Ornament of the East claws very effectively (has Hits Can't be Evaded mod - very nice damage boost). I paid 1 chaos per claw. I think these could take me into early-mid maps easily while I save up for the Touch of Anguish.

nice tip for the weapon thanks
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
chaossbart wrote:
Hi! your guide is awesome! got a question about boss killing.. how do you leech? I mean, your warlord's mark is attached to herald of ice, so if you don't kill, you won't be applying the curse..
Perhaps you don't leech at all, but that seems pretty bad since you spend a lot of mana..

Thanks a lot!! <3

The Soul Raker passive (above Acrobatics) gives both life and mana leech. Along with flat life on hit with Touch of Anguish claws.
I'm starting this build tomorrow - can anyone recommend some good cheap levelling uniques, please?
"
neurotech wrote:
I'm starting this build tomorrow - can anyone recommend some good cheap levelling uniques, please?

Not a bad weapon for lvling. Dunno what you can take. Goldrim is also nice for everyone. Maybe Tabula. After that, you can SSF the entire game with this build.

Question : Why Lv20 CwDT. Is it not better to not lvlup too much this one. will trigger more often (but will not trigger the golem) Is it only for the golem maybe? 3000+ Hp incoming for a short invul proc? really necessary? just asking :)
Hey I'm a bit confused on why you use those jewels. It doesn't seem like either slot gets the +40 dex requirement. Sorry if this has been answered already
"
Not a bad weapon for lvling. Dunno what you can take. Goldrim is also nice for everyone. Maybe Tabula.

I use exactly this setup now (38 lev, A4), and I have no problems (done normal lab).
The only problem is Intelligence. Frost bomb is a blue gem, so I had to allocate one +30 node for now.

FFS gem does not need allocated points. Maybe this note should be in OP
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Aug 8, 2017, 2:29:15 PM
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
neurotech wrote:
Not a bad weapon for lvling. Dunno what you can take. Goldrim is also nice for everyone. Maybe Tabula.

I use exactly this setup now (38 lev, A4), and I have no problems (done normal lab).
The only problem is Intelligence. Frost bomb is a blue gem, so I had to allocate one +30 node for now.

FFS gem does not need allocated points. Maybe this note should be in OP

Frost Bomb? it's not in this build (but i saw it somewhere) Linked with CwDT? Don't worry with the stats nodes, i have to pick 1 STR and 1 Intel. Will refound them later.

edit : duno why you are lvling it, the cold debuff dosen't change with the lvl of the gem.
Last edited by KouboMog on Aug 8, 2017, 2:12:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info