Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

"
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced.

So now players have to invest in damage even more to reach same stats as before, great, defenses are useless anyway.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
The changes sound good, especially the improved pathing on the tree.

I would like to request another very important balance change to also be implemented in 2.6.0. This balance change I'd like to request is a major zombie buff. As it is now, a fully linked(minion life/minion res etc) 20% quality level 20 zombie gem has zombies that die faster than level 20 0 quality non-supported spectres. Therefor I'd like to request a major zombie buff, bring zombies on par with how tough spectres are please.

On that note, I'd also like to request for discipline aura to have no range when it comes to minions. As when minions run out of range and back in, the minions start without any energy shield, while the discipline has been active the entire time. This makes discipline aura very ineffective when used with minions. Even just moving as a summoner takes this aura away from the minions.

Thank you!
Gppd work guys
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"

So now players have to invest in damage even more to reach same stats as before, great, defenses are useless anyway.

Skill that just melt bosses will have less damage, so sad! :c
Good news. Can't wait to see actual tree.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"

Skill that just melt bosses will have less damage, so sad! :c

SURE, because it's the skill that melt bosses not the 80ex equipment.../facepalm
"
Lvzb3l wrote:

SURE, because it's the skill that melt bosses not the 80ex equipment.../facepalm

Nope. You can melt bosses in 10 ex gear as well. But noone will stop you from using 80 ex...
Any development that takes away anything is BS. I have been here since Open BETA and have been a supporter and also my Wife.
If they force another Passive Reset, nurf items, skills, or anything again we have both agreed to stop playing and supporting.
It is senseless to keep starting over with your build needing new items over and over to continue.
Along this long Path I have been forced to rebuild my main 3 friggin times, which costs exalts which rarely drop anymore. The current chaos trade ratio is ridiculous and just not worth the time and frustration to do yet again.
Development should entail IMPROVEMENTS to everything game related making it more pleasurable - NOT nurfs.

It WAS fun...

"
Grim_Lore wrote:

Development should entail IMPROVEMENTS to everything game related making it more pleasurable - NOT nurfs.

It WAS fun...

Sure, they can boost other skills to be a par with BF/Barrage/Lameblast and other T1 skill. Then buff monster hp by 500% and dmg by 100% so game won't be for braindead players.

You rerolled 3 times already? och, so sad. There are players that reroll 5 (or more) time per league and those are not 1 ex builds.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lvzb3l wrote:

Nope. You can melt bosses in 10 ex gear as well. But noone will stop you from using 80 ex...

Seriously with a 10ex equipment? In which league? Path of Exile The Unreal ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info