So I just realized if I do ssf...

And I plan on it, that all currency just becomes basically not currency but you'll be actually looking and saving for their actual use. But at the same time you'll be buying more than usual at vendors so.... they're still currency just not how you're used to. Time to change that loot filter some :D
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 11:24:06 PM
Set your loot filters to Hoarder. If you run out, you can't just turn around and buy a few hundreds off of someone (try chroming for 3-4 off colors).

Oh yeah!
"
Namcap wrote:
Set your loot filters to Hoarder. If you run out, you can't just turn around and buy a few hundreds off of someone (try chroming for 3-4 off colors).

Oh yeah!

That arnie avatar tho.^^
Yea I feel like a d-day planner in my head knowing it's just me alllll alone in the world in ssf. Reminds me of diablo 2 single player days which are recent days actually for me but ya, super stoaked. Let's hope I find at least a five link 8)
Tfw you aren't obsessed with the chaos: exalt ratio and are excited to get an ex drop because it isn't only worth 43c
"
Yea I feel like a d-day planner in my head knowing it's just me alllll alone in the world in ssf. Reminds me of diablo 2 single player days which are recent days actually for me but ya, super stoaked. Let's hope I find at least a five link 8)

The prophecies say you will find a 6L.
"
ladish wrote:
Tfw you aren't obsessed with the chaos: exalt ratio and are excited to get an ex drop because it isn't only worth 43c

Exactly, I'll actually be excited to use it on a, hoping I get one, a gg 84 rare or if I find a mostly t2 rolled 5 link two handed or armor it's going to that
"
"
ladish wrote:

Exactly, I'll actually be excited to use it on a, hoping I get one, a gg 84 rare or if I find a mostly t2 rolled 5 link two handed or armor it's going to that

I personally would suggest saving your exalts for master crafting costs.
Your going to get real creative to solve issue's is all there is to it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Haha yeah gonna turn off my super duper strict filter. My filter actually filters out over 400 uniques in addition to 99% of rares. NO MORE.

Every drop counts. Ok maybe not "every" but you know what I'm sayin
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 24, 2017, 7:37:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info