SSRI

Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhabitators.

Drugs do make your smart
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 5:15:19 AM
Inhibitors*

Selective Serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Meaning that they inhibit the loss of serotonin in the brain, balancing the amount available to receptors. Working in pharmacy I can tell you that the number of Americans on some form of SSRI or SNRI (Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) is pretty insane. We are a very anxious, unhappy nation.
U MAD?
"
totalbackline wrote:

Drugs do make your smart

Its quite opposite. All those psychologists and psychiatrists who describe that shit should be arrested and stay in medieval jail. All those drugs are damaging your brain, your brain never returns to its original state. Never use those drugs. Never.
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
totalbackline wrote:

Drugs do make your smart

Its quite opposite. All those psychologists and psychiatrists who describe that shit should be arrested and stay in medieval jail. All those drugs are damaging your brain, your brain never returns to its original state. Never use those drugs. Never.

Want to post some statistics or information to back this up?
Ahhh, we like drugs. We love drugs!

Spoiler
Just not ones that are bad for you
Spoiler
bad ones meaning almost all things that are labeled "drugs" by society
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 23, 2017, 7:43:22 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler

STFU and drink your Extra Big (Free Refills!) Bucket of Carbonated Dyed Sugary Water.

Sugar! Mmmmmmm.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 23, 2017, 7:47:38 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler

STFU and drink your Extra Big (Free Refills!) Bucket of Carbonated Dyed Sugary Water.

Sugar! Mmmmmmm.

I am more of a caffeine connoisseur myself.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

I am more of a caffeine connoisseur myself.

Tea daily, coffee occasionally, sugar with moderation, video games - often in excess. Marijuana in the past. Occasional experiments with amphetamines, again in the past. Internet - too much, trying to manage this currently.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 23, 2017, 8:11:40 AM
"
Disterric wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
totalbackline wrote:

Drugs do make your smart

Want to post some statistics or information to back this up?

Try to search "rewiring brain antidepressant", "damage to brain antidepressant" and continue from this point. Soon you will find more relevant information you are looking for.

There is no mental disease but mental injury. People are normally in grieve after death or traumatizing situation, they dont need medication, they need a hug, etc.

Here are two documentary that is talking about topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wajw-DI_a7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo0iWh53Pjs

ps: there is book "The Sedated Society" which should talk about it as well, but havent read that one..

edit: another documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d57jnNB-iAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ2GSUX6_vo
Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 23, 2017, 8:46:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info