How rare do you think power unique legacies will be?

Like, Shavronnes, Kaoms, Bringer.

I have my mind set on legacy Kaom's - I suspect that Ill be lucky if I get one at whatever price seller sets, like, I would pay 200-300 ex easily if I ever had that kind of currency.
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 8:58:08 AM
I'm actually seeing this as a celebration of the end of an era... I bet they're going to be quite generous.
The better ones will be weighed just like everything else good in this game.. Ones that need good rolls may also be problematic since you cant divine them.
don't know, i don't think it will allow for them to drop regularly but given the fairly limited pool and the guarantee that you will get one(good or bad) will increase it over the normal drop rates of those items.

but now they have the ability to do it they might end up keeping them dropping is some way in future leagues,as far as i remember, once they were nerfed/altered it was impossible for them to be rolled to their old values.
This new system bypasses that impossibility.
It would also cut down on the incessant whining from those that get green with envy that someone has something they'll never get(usually whining that they should all be removed...logic, if i can't get no one can).
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
The better ones will be weighed just like everything else good in this game.. Ones that need good rolls may also be problematic since you cant divine them.

good thing kaoms legacy doesnt need divine and it have most important option guaranteed
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 22, 2017, 8:17:11 AM
Too rare for the common man, not rare enough for the Farming Division.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I'd be amazed if the drop=rate for the good ones was anything reasonable, i'm gonna work on the assumption that i'll never get one then be pretty pleased if I do, which has served me pretty well in leagues so far ^^
Depends on how much you play. 10 hours/ day? Eligible. 2hpd? Eeeeh have an 801% facebreaker
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Depends on how much you play. 10 hours/ day? Eligible. 2hpd? Eeeeh have an 801% facebreaker

I play new leagues around 10-16 hours a day but my rng is still shit
They said they'll be rare as hell.

"
We're mindful of the impact these could have on existing legacy items, so these will be clearly identifiable and commensurately rare.

If you want a legacy kaoms I suggest flipping. Will come a hundred times faster than playing.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 22, 2017, 8:54:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info