Legacy league aurabot LF friends

Hey everyone, this is my first forum post so forgive me if I don't know much about proper format or etiquette. My name is Alex, silk if you prefer gamer handles, I have been playing since prophecy, but I've been fairly casual. In the new legacy league I'm hoping to play a LL aurabot SRS character, mostly aurabot, slightly SRS so i'll still be able to level/clear easier maps on my own if I don't have anyone to play with.

Which brings me to why i'm here--

-I need people to aurabot for and map with

-If anyone wants to talk about the build, i've mostly mapped it out but could have missed something because i've never played LL before. Also what aura's most people would want in a support?

-Is there any advice on how to get a shav's early on in the league? Most of my previous builds haven't gone above an exalt

So mostly I'm here looking for friends, I will have a ton of time to play when the league launches, close to 20 hours a day for the first 4-5 days, and then more like 8h's a day afterwards. I live on the west coast, I'm a college student, I have only ever played in softcore, but I'm not entirely against hardcore but I imagine my first hardcore league should be like EQ jugg or something lol, anyways i'll keep checking here to talk to people, thanks all.
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2017, 5:55:10 PM
I teach college on the West coast... 20 hours a day for 4 days straight is really stupid for a college student, even on Spring Break.
Can add me.. Normally play with a group league start.

Most likely could use an aura.
@violate, I accepted you in game, not doing too much online until this saturday as I'm moving so i'm just packing and all the junk associated with switching over utilities and such

@Shagsbeard My classes are all on monday/wednesday/thursday so most likely it'll just be friday saturday sunday that i play hard and then again on tuesday. Maybe you'll see me sleepy in class, Cheers :D
Last edited by Silk949 on Feb 22, 2017, 2:51:00 PM
A Solaris Lorica is a great budget stand in until you can get a shavs.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
A Solaris Lorica is a great budget stand in until you can get a shavs.

Yeah I'm sure I'll definitely start out with this, I'm not sure how early its actually worth trying to go LL at the start, I don't think it'll be worth doing until starting maps really.
If anyone wants to give it a going over here's my build path and aura set up, thanks all

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQFvA-4EBwceCPQNfBFQFy8ZihpsGo8bJR0UHU8dqh2-IvQksCj6Kpgspi9vM4c0CjW5N2Y3gzpYRARGcUlRSbFLrkyzTblVxlXWV8lakVxrXypfsGTnakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecLt9GH_GgKSCx4MJg9uESITFhWCLeo9Gj_qTJ5Uum6GbtZ2uoS-m66cIpyuofarErJi0DL6KwFTBxcM6w23KSsrTzLzQH9P718_ZC9kT2VvfiuGI4vfpAuq66-Tr7uwY7IrviO_r8NX22vfB99f5N_no-oD60vsJ_kk=

https://poe.mikelat.com/#asIIlcKd/9b.8nr/7Ujc.i/9b.zVd
If you're still looking for someone to map with, feel free to add me. IGN: AIeisterCrowIey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info