Each League

For every new league that starts, Legacy being the next one, we will have to roll a fresh character?
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 2:33:15 AM
That's correct. New character, empty stash. Everything from before will be in standard league.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Thanks.
What about if I bought stash customizations on Breach, do they overwrite my standard stash when league ends?
I beleive if you now buy regular->premium tab upgrade (is this what you mean by customisations?) on Breach you will have one of your regular tabs on Standard upgraded immediately. And when Breach ends your Breach tabs will just became remove-only tabs on Standard, no overwriting.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Last edited by DigitalCage on Feb 22, 2017, 1:04:42 AM
"
I beleive if you now buy regular->premium tab upgrade on Breach you will have one of your regular tabs on Standard upgraded immediately. And when Breach ends your Breach tabs will just became remove-only tabs on Standard, no overwriting.

yeah but you will also have a new premium stash tab in legacy league when it starts and another premium tab in standard (and hardcore/breach hc for that matter).
I believe all the tabs in stash stay the same?
So if you now buy them you still have them in new league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info