Why did Off Topic turn into a pro Trump shit hole?

Can this place go back to how it was before? Since Trump won all the trolls have come out against all things good.

Make Of Topic great again!

PS: America was already great, Trump made it worse, thx Trump voters, you deserve your health care being taken away.
So let me get this straight for the record.....

You are mad because people makes threads about Trump, so you make a thread about Trump then???

Sound about right.

btw you are very welcome. Cya in 8 years <3
Seems to me majority of forum users are from America continent. I don't see much of EU politics in here.

Anyway, why /pol at all here?

My thoughts about politics are that it was the best thing to be thought of by humans as a concept of social managment on big scale and gloriously failed in execution through last 2000 years.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
Seems to me majority of forum users are from America continent. I don't see much of EU politics in here.

My thoughts about politics are that it was the best thing to be thought of by humans as a concept of social managment on big scale and gloriously failed in execution through last 2000 years.

Thats actually really good but politics exist longer than the bible does. I wish we had monarchies again.
"
diablofdb wrote:
So let me get this straight for the record.....

You are mad because people makes threads about Trump, so you make a thread about Trump then???

Sound about right.

btw you are very welcome. Cya in 8 years <3

4 years my dear. ;)
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

Thats actually really good but politics exist longer than the bible does. I wish we had monarchies again.

you know during the mornarchies people were killed for disagreeing slightly with the crown, and tortured in very horrible ways. People were dying out of hunger and plague.

But yeah w.e. float your boat.
I feel so oppressed that everyone doesn't agree with everything I say like in the echo chambers I confined myself too! So scary!
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
I feel so oppressed that everyone doesn't agree with everything I say like in the echo chambers I confined myself too! So scary!

Prepare to be oppressed even more

Spoiler
I'm white
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

Spoiler
I'm white

You're a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

Spoiler
I'm white

You're a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

OMG did you just assume my gender!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info